sharetrader
    Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Nigelk View Post
    $18.29. A record SP I believe. Great to have some good news in these times.
    I think we definitely need an update around how other companies are providing in light of current Covid-19 situation.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    I think we definitely need an update around how other companies are providing in light of current Covid-19 situation.
    A good news announcement ....share price $25

Couts always said this a $25 stock.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Risk Manager for FTX

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    A good news announcement ....share price $25

Couts always said this a $25 stock.
    All we need is some fph or xro multiples applied to A2 and then we would be going places

Incredible climb from mid-March.

Be interesting to see how far we climb before the inevitable descent. Looks like the big boys have had this in their sights for weeks; there have been some massive buys during the closing auctions over the past month.

GS report today showed further fast growth for A2 in China for March, market share around 8% now which is fantastic. Fresh milking selling like crazy in Aus during this pandemic with some stores limiting to just 1 bottle per customer. I've also noticed the FB likes on the A2 Milk USA pages are really picking up steam growing at over 50 per day now (weak data I know).

The rise since March has been impressive but not without good reason, A2 is one of the few stocks which have undoubtedly benefited from this pandemic, the next report should see us finally reach $20.

Well done holders, a text book growth story and one NZ should be proud of.

GS Report.jpg

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by allfromacell View Post
    GS report today showed further fast growth for A2 in China for March, market share around 8% now which is fantastic. Fresh milking selling like crazy in Aus during this pandemic with some stores limiting to just 1 bottle per customer. I've also noticed the FB likes on the A2 Milk USA pages are really picking up steam growing at over 50 per day now (weak data I know).

The rise since March has been impressive but not without good reason, A2 is one of the few stocks which have undoubtedly benefited from this pandemic, the next report should see us finally reach $20.

Well done holders, a text book growth story and one NZ should be proud of.

GS Report.jpg
    Probably the reason why there was such strong move up y'day and to cap it off BUBS came out late in the evening y'day to give their business update which like all other IF companies was very bullish.
    We probably are due for an update very soon from A2. And going by the trend and this report by GS, we can only think it'll be cracker and we should sail past $20 mark if that's the case.

Advanced Member

It looks like a all new high at open........ Well done holders

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    It looks like a all new high at open........ Well done holders
    I had 2000 at 18.41 but amended to 18.91 thinking it wouldn't go that high on open. Wanted to wait until Aussi opened, and bug..r they went through on open at 19.28. Now i'm going to have to find some more to sell.

Advanced Member

There is only 14000 on offer. Might put some on at $30 just for a laugh.

Investor

Tht once ASX opened for trading we might be pulled back as per usual, but looks as though this is a breakaway gap. Put up almost $2 in space of 2 days, that's insane at this level!!
    Not complaining though, my portfolio suddenly fattened quite a bit, higher than pre-covid times