sharetrader
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ted2 View Post
    $20 hit briefly! That was my magic number to sell some of my large holding but I can't quite pull the trigger.

Am I too attached to them because they've taken me on a such a wonderful ride from 50c?
    At now over 90% of portfolio is this is a big risk?
    I know the answer to both is YES but................

congtrats small mile stone @ $20-00 with more to come.

A lot of excitement this week $17 up to $20
    China trade figures, Bubs quarter and I assume everyone is expecting an ATM quarterly very soon.
    What about the March lockdowns and the Chinese lockdowns in Feb March?
    But then again people stockpiled, so the figures could be good.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by alex f View Post
    A lot of excitement this week $17 up to $20
    China trade figures, Bubs quarter and I assume everyone is expecting an ATM quarterly very soon.
    What about the March lockdowns and the Chinese lockdowns in Feb March?
    But then again people stockpiled, so the figures could be good.
    Internet IF sales boomed during China March lockdowns, NZ Dairy exports to China up 30%..... . On top of all this you have pending inclusion of A2M in the ASX50 and shorts running for cover.

Disc - hopelessly biased so DYOR.

Outside thinking.

..... and over $20 she goes!

Fab day for holders!

Investor

Another week and we're into 20s range and since there wasn't any update from company, I'm picking probably looking at an update in May with forecast for whole of FY20.

my only regret is that I didn't buy more

Where does everyone see this share price going in say 3-5 years? I'd assume the growth at some point will start to slow.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
    Where does everyone see this share price going in say 3-5 years? I'd assume the growth at some point will start to slow.
    In the last 5 years ATM's SP has gone from .50c to $20. That sort of phenomenal growth (as a small cap company becomes a big cap company) has been great for some investors, however, it is unusual (not only in NZX or ASX terms but worldwide) and it is unlikely to be repeated in the next 5 years.

Where will the SP go from here? If you are into TA, just take the 5 year chart and extend the trend lines. Alternately, take the attached table and start adding in your projections. I suspect it will take at least 3 years for the SP to double from $20 to $40 (still a good return and even better if you are working from a .50c baseline ) but as always, DYOR and take responsibility for your own decisions.

Attachment 11360
    Attachment 11361

If you are wanting to repeat the success of the 50c investors in ATM in the next 5 years, I suspect you are going to have to find another small cap company with great management, great product, and great prospects..... when you find that company let me know!!

This Geoffrey guy sure has the Midas touch

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...000/321191.pdf

Leftfield pretty good on his forecast revenues
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Outside thinking.

Trading update today....... here's the link.

Notwithstanding this uncertainty, we anticipate revenue for FY20 in the range of $1,700 million to $1,750 million.
    Full year EBITDA margin is now anticipated to be above that advised in February and in the range of 31% to 32%. This assumes that planned marketing activity for FY20 of $200 million, weighted to 2H20, will be fully expended prior to year-end.
    Our 2H20 EBITDA margin is therefore expected to be higher than previously anticipated. This is primarily a result of:
    • Higher revenue, and hence gross margin, from higher margin nutritional products, in part due to consumer pantry stocking in 3Q20 compared to expectations;
    • Favourable impact arising from exchange rate movement in USD:NZD impacting on China segment revenue and earnings; and
    • Lower than expected costs for travel, and other costs as a consequence of a delay in planned recruitment, due to COVID-19 restrictions.

Nicely balanced update IMHO.

Share price $25 by end of May
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”