sharetrader

Group infant nutrition revenue of $1.42 billion, up 33.8%
    • China label infant nutrition sales more than doubling to $337.7 million and distribution expanded to ~19.1k stores
    • USA milk revenue growth of 91.2% and distribution expanded to ~20.3k stores

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    3% drop on opening, not what I expected !!
    Quite a usual trend with A2 since the early days too.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    According to market screener (with consensus estimates last updated on 17th August 2020)
    Net sales: $1.75b (actual: $1.73b)
    EBITDA: $557m (actual $549.7m)
    Net income: $387m (actual $385.8m) - apologies, I read on post #16514 in this thread the consensus was for $390m, but it is $387m according to marketscreener
    Pre-Tax Profit: $560m (actual $551.1m)
    EPS: 52c (actual 52.4c)

So yes - actually a slight miss on some key metrics - and I certainly never said they weren't outstanding results - but outstanding results is the minimum expected from a company with a PE of over 40, and hence if they are actually below consensus, well, in my view, they are slightly disappointing, but the story is still very strong and it is a great company.
    Apologies if this got anybody excited, I was really only just trying to point out a few facts.

(reference: https://www.marketscreener.com/quote...22/financials/ - note they might updated 2020 to no longer be an estimate, I have a screenshot of the estimate if this does happen and people don't believe my above numbers)
    Currently down 3.3% - I suppose the market has agreed with me (at this point in time): that outstanding results is the minimum expected from a company with a PE of over 40, and hence if they are actually below consensus, well, they are slightly disappointing
    Maybe the Aussies will think otherwise and provide support - or perhaps push it down even further.

results were well telegraphed so it was built into the stock prices already.. no surprise result
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Currently down 3.3% - I suppose the market has agreed with me (at this point in time): that outstanding results is the minimum expected from a company with a PE of over 40, and hence if they are actually below consensus, well, they are slightly disappointing
    Maybe the Aussies will think otherwise and provide support - or perhaps push it down even further.
    They just trying to avoid sale down for profit taking.

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    They just trying to avoid sale down for profit taking.
    you think asx will push it down further?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hello123 View Post
    No one can accurately answer your question, expect the unexpected in regard to price movements with this stock, manipulators and game players are forever looming.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    No one can accurately answer your question, expect the unexpected in regard to price movements with this stock, manipulators and game players are forever looming.
    Welcome back Couta. Glad you are back.

Quote Originally Posted by Hello123 View Post
    I think it will trade following momentum. Regarding it will be at a level $21-22 nzd

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    First post for a while but had to reply to this, your downramping post is utter crap, having just read the whole results report, it is nothing short of outstanding with a capital O. Disc-Currently 80% of my portfolio.
    Welcome back Mr Couta, we missed you