sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Welcome back Mr Couta, we missed you
    Hear hear, you have been sorely missed mate, welcome back ! For what its worth I think ATM is about fair value at present and the share price should grow roughly in line with eps growth in the year ahead.
    Last edited by Beagle; 19-08-2020 at 11:05 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    This share has a habit of dropping after the results come out, I looked at it a number of times when results predicted to be good, and was, and noticed it drops after- may be as Bull said results built in and takes a while to pick up again
    Initially but check out the stats over the month following the results in previous years.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Initially but check out the stats over the month following the results in previous years.
    Spot on. Nothing short of a significant over-delivery on the April forecast was going to lift the price today. Good result was pretty much built in, and a drop was always the $1.05 favourite. But..........when the dust settles and sense starts drifting back, price will continue to rise. Continued strong profit growth, USA almost doubling, almost a billion in the bank....... what is there not to like about Mummy's milk?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Hello hello,nice to see you here again,you have been sorely missed.

A2 Milk benefits from Covid-19 'pantry stocking', posts record $386 million profit.
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/ind...million-profit

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Currently down 3.3% - I suppose the market has agreed with me (at this point in time): that outstanding results is the minimum expected from a company with a PE of over 40, and hence if they are actually below consensus, well, they are slightly disappointing
    Maybe the Aussies will think otherwise and provide support - or perhaps push it down even further.
    Not ideal I was nearly shouted out the room earlier for merely pointing out some facts... it seems the Aussies are not liking it - A2M down over 4% currently on the ASX.
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 19-08-2020 at 12:11 PM.

Aussies not liking it at all - A2M down over 4%, and pushed ATM here down well over 4% here.
    there forecast was for a possible softening in consumer as well as margin decrease on this report
    one step ahead of the herd

Not ideal I was nearly shouted out the room earlier for merely pointing out some facts... it seems the Aussies are not liking it - A2M down over 4% currently on the ASX.
    I'd like to see a company on the NZX growing at 30% p.a. with over 800m in cash with a better p/e ratio?

As expected the insto's knew the actually Sp in hand and now shaking the tree to harvest for the next phase LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by keenkiwiflyer View Post
    Will push to $22 by this afternoon. $23 tomorrow.
    I mean anything is possible right? haha