sharetrader

Just now some one sold 10k shares of ATM @ $20.88 is probably sitting there and regretting it

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    Just now some one sold 10k shares of ATM @ $20.88 is probably sitting there and regretting it
    The people that sold 10k+ shares yesterday at 20.50 and under are for sure regretting it.

Risk Manager for FTX

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Over in HC Blackeyed has come up with a forward FY21 EPS of 70c. Makes my rough estimates seem conservative if that is the case. His Fwd PE of a mere 23.3 Here's his figures;
    Attachment 11865

As always DYOR.
    Current PE is like 38, not 30?

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Hello123 View Post
    The people that sold 10k+ shares yesterday at 20.50 and under are for sure regretting it.
    I wouldn't count in anything yet, wait till ASX opens and that's when real action begins, expecting another down day and I hope I'm completely wrong on that.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    I wouldn't count in anything yet, wait till ASX opens and that's when real action begins, expecting another down day and I hope I'm completely wrong on that.
    It is not down but steady at an expected range level and again , expect the unexpect from this white gold stock.
    Last edited by tomm; 20-08-2020 at 11:14 AM.

Am I seeing it wrong : The GAP is at : -25.9% NOT -40% ???

Advanced Member

Not regretting it now I am guessing. But hey I am still in for the long upward run over the next years

Australia will settle by the end of the week. Next week it will pump up. No worries, accumulate more, it’s a good thing!

If you’re in it for short term, wait 3-4 months and you’ll get that something you were probably expecting yesterday.

You speak such rubbish

Advanced Member

I read the shorters were piling back in due to the high levels of inventory now & high levels of sales brought forward with people stocking up due to Covid.
    Cant find the shorts since yesterday, but interested if anyone can confirm this?