sharetrader

Default Drivel

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    The fact is I am upset because I missed the opportunity to top up when this news came out due to NZX is crashed yesterday.
    More complete drivel from this poster

Broken down through the 100 day moving average today. Some caution warranted I feel. Listening to Geoff the other day I got the sense that the pantry stocking that went on has rolled off a bit and Q1 FY21 is not going to be that crash hot.

As always, a balanced and very well diversified portfolio of quality companies gives the optimum risk and reward portfolio structure.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Broken down through the 100 day moving average today. Some caution warranted I feel. Listening to Geoff the other day I got the sense that the pantry stocking that went on has rolled off a bit and Q1 FY21 is not going to be that crash hot.

As always, a balanced and very well diversified portfolio of quality companies gives the optimum risk and reward portfolio structure.
    The only moving average I am currently following is my skiing speed and as for being very well diversified, well I wont be taking that advice any time soon, its go big or go home and I ain't ready to go home.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    The only moving average I am currently following is my skiing speed and as for being very well diversified, well I wont be taking that advice any time soon, its go big or go home and I ain't ready to go home.
    A2 always goes down when you on slopes and when you get home rises to new highs

Keep enjoying those downhill bits ....some go over 150 km hour I’m told
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    A2 always goes down when you on slopes and when you get home rises to new highs

Keep enjoying those downhill bits ....some go over 150 km hour I’m told
    Haha yeah seems that way, 80 kph tops me out on uneven terrain with a lot of people around.

Wasn't directed at you mate...I know you're completely incorrigible when it comes to taking a pragmatic approach to risk management.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Broken down through the 100 day moving average today.
    Just noise

Still well above the 200MA

That's the important MA for long term 'investors'
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Just noise

Still well above the 200MA

That's the important MA for long term 'investors'
    I am thinking of a spring.. the purpose is to pressing it for bouncing back, the more it is pressed down the more force it will give to bounce. E=MCsquare. lol

I'm actually finding the current situation quite refreshing whilst being on holiday, apart from the fact that the stock is getting wasted and my current avg price is well north of $20 so I wouldnt be doing any trading anyway, it's nice to pause and take a break and not feel rattled at all by the price drop. Re your top up comment, the price is so ridiculously cheap based on its latest result and growth potential it doesnt really matter when one tops up.
    Take a month or so off and when you come back it will be 10%up and the GAP will be at usual at -33-40% , the SP will be : $21.50 on a normal day.

Wasn't directed at you mate...I know you're completely incorrigible when it comes to taking a pragmatic approach to risk management.
    LOL, yes, that comment completely dispels any notion you were taking a dig at couta, who I thought was buried deep in HLG, or was it snow...I can't recall, it's Friday, need beer.

Anyway, I'm on the board now with some ATM...happy to get in below $20, hopefully not too late to the party. Could be some averaging down coming in the weeks ahead, we'll see.