sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by mfd View Post
    If you do a little research you will find Tomms story is not uncommon. There is a strong epidemiological link between A1 milk consumption and autism (as well as heart disease, diabetes and other diseases) which does not exist for A2 milk. Studies have found an A1 and gluten free diet can relieve symptoms of autism.
    Oh no i don't disbelieve, i do believe what he has said.

I was bored just had a troll urge i think!

cool theres a herd of sharesis folk at 1800 we should fill them
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by Hello123 View Post
    Oh no i don't disbelieve, i do believe what he has said.

I was bored just had a troll urge i think!
    No worries, my mistake. I think the research is generally not well known as the company hasn't really needed to push it far to get all the growth they can handle. There's enough evidence that I expect in a decade or two there will be very little A1 milk left in the world, and we'll all be healthier for it.

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    Yes you should sell all your A2 shares to them

And....its gone

looks like shorts are winning again today . yaha probably to do with all the negatives at the moment

directors selling
    nzd up
    china may ban them if nz upsets them
    bubs says diagou trade not good at the moment
    destocking occurring in households

probably all short term stuff eh
    see a2 presentation today reiterated some of the negative stuff i mentioned a week ago
    one step ahead of the herd

Guru

That will be about 43 shares then.....in total.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    That will be about 43 shares then.....in total.
    No - it was about 40000 shares! Wiped in a flash as with the pile at equiv AU $16.50.

Ray Dallio is betting heavily on massive Chinese economic growth, am sure if their economy grows it will be "nothing but the best" for all those "little emperor" kids - I can wait

No position - so here is my read on this.

https://www.marketscreener.com/quote...22/financials/

Clearly the growth rate is slowing. Average analyst forecast, (and this stock has very wide analyst coverage), is for eps growth for the next three years of 17%, 18% and just 14%. From today's investor presentation

Current observations
    • Unwind of 3Q20 pantry stocking in the early part of FY21
    • Softness in retail daigou continuing due to reduced tourism from China and international student numbers
    • Some disruption being seen in the corporate daigou / reseller channel resulting from Stage 4 lockdown in Victoria

Market falling out of love with this mature stock now its growth rate is clearly slowing to quite a material degree ?

I wouldn't get "over my ski's" on this one as the distinct possibility of a bad fall on your face straight into hard ice clearly exists. (Fell on my bum last year on hard ice skiing with Couta1 and even though my backside is very well "padded" it really hurt !)

Forward PE based on average analyst forecast of 61 cps next year @ $18 is 1800 / 61 = 29.5
    Has been trading on a similar forward PE in years past when it was growing much faster than its forecast too now.

Some people appear to be implying this is dirt cheap and a massive oversized position is warranted. Sorry but whether they are a friend or not it is overdue that someone posts a rational response.
    I don't see it. This looks fully priced to me at $18 for the current modest growth rate. Clearly there's a case for a modest position as part of a well diversified portfolio but I'm not seeing the "amazing" opportunity here some others seem to think there is.

With average growth in eps expected for the next three years of 16.3% I think if the forward PE came down to (no growth PE of 11.5 + 1g =16.3) = 27.8.
    27.8 x 61 = @$16.95 the shares might be worthwhile accumulating a modest stake as part of a very well diversified portfolio.
    Last edited by Beagle; 09-09-2020 at 02:51 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine