sharetrader

Is A2 Milk's cash cow about to dry up?

But Citi analyst Sam Teeger recently downgraded his call to "sell" from "buy"' and slashed his target price by 20 per cent to $17.20. He believes the outlook is increasingly risky given a resurgence of local brands in China. He also noted the risks of the evolving regulatory landscape and increasingly delicate political relationships between Beijing and the West

https://www.afr.com/companies/manufacturing/is-a2-milk-s-cash-cow-about-to-dry-up-20200902-p55rsn
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    Is A2 Milk's cash cow about to dry up?

But Citi analyst Sam Teeger recently downgraded his call to "sell" from "buy"' and slashed his target price by 20 per cent to $17.20. He believes the outlook is increasingly risky given a resurgence of local brands in China. He also noted the risks of the evolving regulatory landscape and increasingly delicate political relationships between Beijing and the West

https://www.afr.com/companies/manufacturing/is-a2-milk-s-cash-cow-about-to-dry-up-20200902-p55rsn
    It beats me how that man still has a job, he's consistently wrong about this company.

Beagle, analysts almost always underestimate growth for the stock this far out and only revise upwards after the trading updates. I think your growth forecast is very conservative.

Bull, Don't you have better things to do? Maybe in researching crap put your on analysis to work and see what you come out with. What a crock.

Quote Originally Posted by Greekwatchdog View Post
    Bull, Don't you have better things to do? Maybe in researching crap put your on analysis to work and see what you come out with. What a crock.
    i am putting my analysis to work shorting it lol . you just need to understand stocks dont only go up esp in a straight line and money is too be made long and short on a2

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    i am putting my analysis to work shorting it lol . you just need to understand stocks dont only go up esp in a straight line and money is too be made long and short on a2
    Very true��

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by allfromacell View Post
    It beats me how that man still has a job, he's consistently wrong about this company.

Beagle, analysts almost always underestimate growth for the stock this far out and only revise upwards after the trading updates. I think your growth forecast is very conservative.
    Teeger is a tosser, he's just a frontman for game playing Citi. PS-Feeding trolls is like feeding ducks, the more you give them the more they quack.

did you know aug/sept traditionally are not good months for a2 share price.

and those huge director etc selling was a big red flag. they know better than all of us
    Last edited by bull....; 09-09-2020 at 03:13 PM.

Technically, the 100 day MA has been a good reliable indicator of new momentum or broken momentum over the last 5 years.
    Momentum looks broken to me on the chart now. I might take a small stake when it breaks back up through the 100 day MA.
    Smart move shorting this breakdown Bull, well done.
    Sorry, old chart attached...just bring up the current one from direct broking and you'll see what I mean.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Beagle; 09-09-2020 at 03:21 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

I reckon once the ski season finishes I'm going to get straight into the fishing again, not keen on trolling though, much prefer bottom fishing. Hey Beagle just for your info, I've just done 22 days skiing without a fall so far this season despite hitting 93 kph yesterday, not at all keen on falling at that sort of speed. Time for that A2 with Canterbury Cream.

No trolling mate, just making some objective observations so others can consider an alternative point of view. You're much too far out on your ski's if you start classifying everything that's not positive as trolling.

P.S. I've taken quite a liking to regular Anchor milk powder over the Covid lockdown, so much so that I've kept using it ever since but to be honest Canterbury Creme is best drunk straight but is very fattening so I've gone off it because I'm fat enough already lol
    Last edited by Beagle; 09-09-2020 at 03:45 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine