sharetrader
Page 17 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127671175171017 ... LastLast

Sellers at reasonable volume at 52 cents now. Will be very interesting to see how this one plays out.

......just gonna keep driftng south I think till some good news is released. I bailed at 53 and pleased I did (for now).
    Have a Gr8day.

I'm gonna sit tight for now as I don't reckon it will get below 50 cents. I don't imagine a price increase will occur until the half year update however. Patience should hopefully pay off in the end.

Support at 50c. I wouldn't want to be holding if that level is breached. Could quickly drop to previous support of 45c. Share price is not supported by dividend or low pe either.

Looks to be holding at 52 today... just. Any TA guys seeing any strong signals?

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    Williams R and RSI suggests oversold or very close to it. But I'm just more of a fundy myself.
    Im tired so this is going to sound dumb.... but what do you mean by oversold? As in now its underpriced as people have sold to much driving the price down from what it should be? Or something entirely different?
    Last edited by Dej; 24-01-2013 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    A technician will be able to answer this better than I as I ascribe more heavily to fundamental analysis (using tech analysis to study entry and exit points).

Williams R and RSI are two technical analysis tools to test the level of buying strength and selling strength.

Williams R starts at -100 and finishes at zero. The higher the number (over -80), the stronger the buying/weaker the selling. Below -20 the stronger the selling.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Williams_%25R

RSI is relative strength indicator. An RSI of over 70 suggests the buying is straying into overbought territory, they might start taking profits. An RSI of lower than 30 says the selling is straying into oversold. Buyers will be likely coming back to the stock to take advantage of the lower prices.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relative_strength_index
    Ahh! Thank you oh sparky one!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheHorse View Post
    Looks to be holding at 52 today... just. Any TA guys seeing any strong signals?
    Hi Johnny see my post#225 on 18th Jan 2013....nothing much has changed since then...ATM still in rigor mortis...patience!!!

minor changes has seen a slightly more Technical weakness the 52c buyers from last week have been satisfied and some unsatisfied sellers have dropped their price down a notch ....compare the 9.00am depth table below with the one I posted last week,,there seems to be the same amount of buyers v sellers....so not much happening....

The scenario..... A group of travellers coming across the ATM body in the desert...It's big strange unfamiliar animal... is it dangerous?.. is it still alive? or is it just pretending and has you in its sights as a prey...It kinda looks like it may need rescuing??...The temption is to kick it and see if it moves..however the threat that it could all of a sudden spring up and maul you puts you off,,,so you wait,,and wait..and wait..the temption to kick it builds...We've waited 3 weeks now and the temptation is near overwhelming...some one's is going to yield and kick it.....real soon methinks.

Whats going to happen?? spring up and maul you or a friendly lick of thanks for saving me and turns into mans best friend...hmmmm

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/indu...-safe-to-drink

Could this help ATM's push into the Asian markets. After the Melamine incident a new "healthy" alternative to Fonterra's products could be the answer.