sharetrader

i dont think a2 will meet there full year forecasts , the daigou trade is of less relevance going forward and is unlikely to bounce back anytime soon and it now accepted as fact hence undergoing structural decline increased by covid trends. the surprising bit is daigou is large part of there business from au/nz so this might take time to replace.

digital is the future selling both online and social. a2 is addressing this with there increased store print in china and social events as well but will face increased competition from within china now thanks to the big push by locals.
    one step ahead of the herd

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Motley Crew View Post
    Hey Couta. You sound like my twin ! 59yrs and BP of 118/75. I don't lose any sleep holding quality, with some good yielders in there to keep the bank account topped up. My big winner has been XRO with initial average buy in after participating in SPP's of $1.81. Keep up the good work
    Very cool, I really admire the long term XRO holders, well done.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Very cool, I really admire the long term XRO holders, well done.
    Yeah agree ...they had to endure heaps of told you so like trolling as well eh
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

hammertime lol might have to have a milk bath tonight

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post

.....bull semen more like

Quote Originally Posted by Motley Crew View Post
    Absolutely correct. This is a long term growth stock, not a short term trading stock. Anyone buying it for the latter will inevitably get their fingers burnt. While the SP will likely continue to drift off until the value proposition returns, this is still one of the best companies on the NZX for future returns. Take a look at the SP chart over the last 2 years - 2018 hit $14, fell 36% to $9. Then 100% gain to $18 in 2019 before 32% fall to $12.25. Then 76% gain to $21.50 before current retreat. Each of these retreats presents a great buying opportunity to top up and ride the next wave up. If you are a long term holder (as I am - average buy in $5.30) these dips are just great. So many commentators on this forum getting their knickers in a twist over some short term (and I mean 12 months - see the SP charts) weakness. Hold and add to your holding if you believe in this company and don't try to time your exit and re-entry points - you will inevitably be too late to jump back in when the better news comes out. If you like technical analysis wait for the shorter end trends to stabilise and begin to firm - that may yet be some time away. The bottom line is these lower SP levels are eventual buying opportunities. Where else in this market can you find relatively easy potential 30% upside in a blue chip company ? Greedy traders might look for those returns over a shorter time horizon, but how many are actually successful ? With a 187% return over 3 years at today's SP, I will biding my time until the signals look good, and will be topping up my holding. Nothing better than making the same money twice on the same price rise as previously, with a greater share holding. instead of agonising over what is now past history, start looking forward to the opportunities ahead, and recognise them when they present themselves....
    bit of hoping there son , this time is different because this time theres a downgrade , in your analysis no such thing occurred so the comparison is stretched. power to the shorts who called it right

Banned

bit of hoping there son , this time is different because this time theres a downgrade , in your analysis no such thing occurred so the comparison is stretched. power to the shorts who called it right
    He has substance to his post though unlike all the bull**** we hear from you. PS-Ive got more news for you, its not going to drop 36% to $13.91 like in 2018 without a downgrade.
    Last edited by couta1; 29-09-2020 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    He has substance to his post though unlike all the bull**** we hear from you.
    who's talking rubbish , my analysis is being rewarded

Haha hammertime today and BBQ tomorrow..............gosh I miss the smell from those old charcoal models

USB First Take buy TP NZ$22.7o A2M believes this mainly reflects logistical challenges due to COVID-19 lockdown in Victoria

Banned

who's talking rubbish , my analysis is being rewarded
    LOL it doesn't take much to analyze a repeating pattern, same pattern for the 3rd year in a row but less drop from its high so far, good for you for your gain but don't pretend that you know its going to drop further this time cause you have no idea with any certainty.