sharetrader
    Banned

Will probably be another day of battling the Trolls especially over at hotcopper where you even have paid professional Trolls present, us long term holders are a tough bunch though and we won't be intimidated by truth stretching and nonsense. PS-Will be off skiing tomorrow so looking forward to the break.Lol

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Will probably be another day of battling the Trolls especially over at hotcopper where you even have paid professional Trolls present, us long term holders are a tough bunch though and we won't be intimidated by truth stretching and nonsense. PS-Will be off skiing tomorrow so looking forward to the break.Lol
    They do like to bang on over there at HC about the Australia - China relations and the negative impact on ATM, because it's an Aussie company of course...or we're just another state of Australia...one or the other. Here's hoping the Chinese are a bit more world wise.

They must be having a laugh over on HotCopper. The trolls definitely out in force today, quote from HotCopper:

“ very good post , i agree i think this aust / china thing will effect a2 quite a bit. they like to attack good ol aus companies”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gregnz View Post
    They must be having a laugh over on HotCopper. The trolls definitely out in force today, quote from HotCopper:

“ very good post , i agree i think this aust / china thing will effect a2 quite a bit. they like to attack good ol aus companies”
    Fortunately you are able to put them in their place with your vocabulary choice and its allowed(Not profanity or vulgar language but words like numpty and idiot are acceptable)

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Fortunately you are able to put them in their place with your vocabulary choice and its allowed(Not profanity or vulgar language but words like numpty and idiot are acceptable)
    There does seem to be quite a bit of funny cross pollination between the 2 forums...thankfully it stops there. Meanwhile $15.60...cue for Bull came out and say hammertime or something?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclical View Post
    There does seem to be quite a bit of funny cross pollination between the 2 forums...thankfully it stops there. Meanwhile $15.60...cue for Bull came out and say hammertime or something?
    Please don't encourage him, we don't need that nonsense.
    Last edited by couta1; 30-09-2020 at 02:50 PM.

Guru

I think i posted here a few weeks back that TA 15.60 was the next leg down... doesnt hold here and this thing will go lower. On previous TA it should move up if there is no bad news. We dont check the news on this one as we are busy on other things. But we do note its TA. If you bought in the last few weeks prehaps you did not notice the hole in the chart that was potentially coming up.. or POT HOLE if you like to use non technical jargon.

"Should have Held" its a hard lesson to learn even when you older and have been in the markets for a while..wait for the white of their eyes before you bail and you will make more, a lot more. We have missed making a lot on that one over the years. All the good ones you had to hold and dont sell until the rockets are lifting off.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 30-09-2020 at 01:44 PM.

I am waiting for high $14s to get back in... or just buy what ever the price is during mid oct win or lose it will be a good hold again

Quote Originally Posted by ShouldHaveHeld View Post
    I am waiting for high $14s to get back in... or just buy what ever the price is during mid oct win or lose it will be a good hold again
    Best is looking for today the last day ,once 3 day's passed, the dead cat will bounce.
    Last edited by tomm; 30-09-2020 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    Best is looking for today the last day ,once 3 day's passed, the dead cat will bounce.
    it’s those miserable Aussies dragging any bounce back down again.

The director sell down at $20 a month ago, I wonder how much he knew about this latest revelation?