sharetrader
Page 172 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 721221621681691701711721731741751761822222726721172 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 23755

Quote Originally Posted by nextbigthing View Post
    Another couple of reasonable sized parcels went through after close today. Still a distinct lack of SSH notices. Something's up.
    you can go to 5% before having to file. Thereafter, every 1%.
    That would be quite a lot of shares to be changing hands, especially for someone starting from zero.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nextbigthing View Post
    Another couple of reasonable sized parcels went through after close today. Still a distinct lack of SSH notices. Something's up.
    Perhaps there is something in the background NBT, who knows, just a large holder exiting most probably, the Synlait announcement day could be an interesting one though if they are done by that point. Zigzag just kindly informed us that John Penno yesterday said that he sees it occurring within the next month, reinforcing Geoff Babidge’s comments on timing.

Post reporting analysts price targets are consistently 35% above present share price, valuations are probably consistently higher again, mine certainly is FY15 $1.10, the share price is at or about 18 month lows, revenue growth has been 150% in that same duration, key Australian growth is ahead of plan, and a new market in the US is being opened up.

tick tock

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    you can go to 5% before having to file. Thereafter, every 1%.
    That would be quite a lot of shares to be changing hands, especially for someone starting from zero.
    I also point out that if a 4% holder, whose shares are held in NZ Central Securities, sells to other significant holders who remain under 5% AND also use NZCS as their registrar, then looking at an updated shareholder list tells us nothing. There is no movement shown.

All we can say is willing seller(s) are handing them to willing buyer(s) and the buyers realise there is a degree of urgency for the seller to dispose, hence the price drift.

It's just what markets do isn't it?

The ATM mob over in Aussie are getting on with the job of selling into China.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/busi...-1227061975865

Quote Originally Posted by NT001 View Post

Is this a Freedom initiative then

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by NT001 View Post

If they could get Au $ 9.00 per litre why bother about making it into baby powder , just export the raw milk ....

http://www.afr.com/p/business/compan...44KWafh8ZbUaDN

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Gave away another three a2 flyers today to people who have never heard of a2. So I have worked it out if I tell an average of three people a day, then that =1095 people a year, and if they tell 10 family and friends= 10,950 , and if they tell 10 more= 109500, then they tell another 10= 1,095,000 people. So in a years time, if 4 people were doing it, then the whole country would know about it. Or 8 people were doing it, then it would only take 6 months.
    I admire you're enthusiasm, but I do hope ATM has the capacity to keep up with the demand you're creating. Also worried that with your penchant for handing out flyers, you could get mistaken for Falan Gong and end up in trouble.
    Last edited by zigzag; 18-09-2014 at 03:29 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Gave away another three a2 flyers today to people who have never heard of a2. So I have worked it out if I tell an average of three people a day, then that =1095 people a year, and if they tell 10 family and friends= 10,950 , and if they tell 10 more= 109500, then they tell another 10= 1,095,000 people. So in a years time, if 4 people were doing it, then the whole country would know about it. Or 8 people were doing it, then it would only take 6 months.
    Another 8 this afternoon in CDown & PnS, but 2 already new about it. The other 6 were very greatful for the info, specially the pregnant ones and with little kids.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by zigzag View Post
    I admire you're enthusiasm, but I do hope ATM has the capacity to keep up with the demand you're creating. Also worried that with your penchant for handing out flyers, you could get mistaken for Falan Gong and end up in trouble.
    They have plenty of a2. Somebody rang them up last week, and they said they could supply as much as you want. What did Falan Gong do now, could you refresh my memory.........Don't worry, I remember now.
    Last edited by see weed; 19-09-2014 at 10:02 AM.

Banned

They are wasting no time NT001, that first fresh milk air freight was only a few weeks ago, that's ATM though, see a market and go it full speed.

From the FY report Winner, up and away wouldn’t you say ?

“The Company previously advised of the plan to develop products such as UHT milk for sale in Asian markets. This plan is now being progressed. In addition, the sale of fresh a2 Milk™ sourced from Australia into China is a further opportunity now underway, with the first trial shipment having been made in late August 2014. These opportunities are potentially attractive in their own right and will strengthen both the a2 Milk™ brand and our infant formula business in Asia.”

Not sure about $9 a bottle Stoploss, that’s the cheap A1 stuff, ATM are charging 79 yuan, NZ$16 per bottle.

http://gb.isvoc.com/201408262816-24-...l#.VBpg2qjoTAE