sharetrader
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Not sure it is that easy. Billions of babies managed to grow up without the benefit of A2 A2IF. There are plenty of other infant formulas around in China, and some of them are even as well A2 and from abroad.

Sure - I realize that we think A2 IF is the champagne of the Infant formulas (and maybe it is), but hey - if you are thirsty and can't buy champagne, than maybe you find out that some other bubblies are drinkable as well - if you see what I mean.

While it is well possible that the A2 IF using so far the Daigou channel finds another way into China, I don't think there is a guarantee that it will be as efficient ...
    And then there is always the competition.....even organic!

https://www.foodnavigator-asia.com/A...rther-success#

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Not sure it is that easy. Billions of babies managed to grow up without the benefit of A2 A2IF. There are plenty of other infant formulas around in China, and some of them are even as well A2 and from abroad.

Sure - I realize that we think A2 IF is the champagne of the Infant formulas (and maybe it is), but hey - if you are thirsty and can't buy champagne, than maybe you find out that some other bubblies are drinkable as well - if you see what I mean.

While it is well possible that the A2 IF using so far the Daigou channel finds another way into China, I don't think there is a guarantee that it will be as efficient ...
    The struggling China is still battle with its own quality record. People don't take it as thing come thing goes.
    We are talking about the demand for high class people to ensure their babies are safe and healthy to other classes. A2M is a brand of unchangable.

If Daigou can not take home the A2M tins, mean the demand within the country does increase. E=MC2
    Turn around the baby's capacity requirement for A2M is the same. It is just same seat different plane.

a2 in the top 10 most shorted stocks now
    one step ahead of the herd

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    a2 in the top 10 most shorted stocks now
    Nothing new, it was in the top 10 last year as well and it probably will be next year. PS-It still hasn't dropped as far as it did in 2018/19 from its high either. There really is nothing new under the sun here as much as you and a few others might try and say otherwise.
    Last edited by couta1; 02-10-2020 at 01:19 PM.

A2 is also beneficial for Lactose intolerant people, China supports one of the largest populations likely with lactose issues, unlike Europeans who had been digesting Dairy for longer periods of time but also have large numbers who suffer from lactose issues.

A2 is a big brand now and a good team driving the helm, just like coca-cola, we all know it to be good bad and ugly but people still buy it for its name.

The way the world's going who knows maybe another large baby powder panic buy is on its way driving the price back up.

Not exactly like A2 is struggling as a business.

A2 is no better for the truly lactose intolerant - it contains the same lactose in the same quantities as regular milk. It is missing the A1 protein which some who think they are lactose intolerant may actually be reacting to.

The outcome is the same - lots of people who cannot tolerate regular milk are fine with A2. This is a huge selling point. Add in the longer term impact of less risk of heart disease, diabetes and various other conditions and it's an obvious decision.

I also believe China is doing amazing with pulling many of its own people out of poverty I think something like 850 million people, that's a lot of middle class looking for good quality products. The Chinese sure love good brands.

Quote Originally Posted by mfd View Post
    A2 is no better for the truly lactose intolerant - it contains the same lactose in the same quantities as regular milk. It is missing the A1 protein which some who think they are lactose intolerant may actually be reacting to.

The outcome is the same - lots of people who cannot tolerate regular milk are fine with A2. This is a huge selling point. Add in the longer-term impact of less risk of heart disease, diabetes and various other conditions and it's an obvious decision.
    Again though good bad or ugly it's the name, I have seen coca cola take rust of a car bumper and renew dirty old coins yet how much of that stuff is consumed every year

Quote Originally Posted by LEMON View Post
    I also believe China is doing amazing with pulling many of its own people out of poverty I think something like 850 million people, that's a lot of middle class looking for good quality products. The Chinese sure love good brands.
    yes but the chinese govt wants its people to buy local brands and putting policies in place to encourage this
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    yes but the Chinese govt wants its people to buy local brands and putting policies in place to encourage this
    Yeah, they are in a trade wars with the USA cause Trump wants to isolate American to do the same thing but local and MAGA but china needs trade and without buying foreign products who will want to return the interest in trade.

I think NZ is way of Chinas trade exclusion radar