sharetrader
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    yes but the chinese govt wants its people to buy local brands and putting policies in place to encourage this
    blah blah, it won't happen in any meaningful way.

You also need to think feed millions of people alone in China. A2 milk is a food source. It's more technology and furnishings they want their own people buying, not food, it would be hard to feed millions with only their own soil especially with droughts and floods

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    blah blah, it won't happen in any meaningful way.

i guess your busy implementing your short strategy lol
    one step ahead of the herd

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LEMON View Post
    You also need to think feed millions of people alone in China. A2 milk is a food source. It's more technology and furnishings they want their own people buying, not food, it would be hard to feed millions with only their own soil especially with droughts and floods
    We know that but downrampers and trolls ain't interested in positive information.

Quote Originally Posted by LEMON View Post
    have to disagree china wants there brands to be leaders in all categories , still room for a2 but how big? not the leader in the long run my opinion be feihei

It's not possible for China to be able to feed it's own people even if it got to the point where they wanted to supply all their people with food manufactured in China. They have a big land mass but it's only really the south that is good for growing crops and farms etc. Most of the country is unsuitable both soil and climate wise.

curac1.jpg
    Attachment 11986

Facts: Aug 2020, NZ diary export increased by 10%, according to NZ Stats

All the temp shakeup on A2 is based on relationship betw OZ & China. Every 12pm -1pm when ASX opens, ATM will be dragged down by A2M. look at 1 min chart, the pattern is out there.

1) There are debates of if A2 is beneficial, there are papers saying there is, there are articles that say it doesn't.
    2) It doesn't matter, China wants to be less reliant on foreign imports, as they're expanding aggressively and upsetting a lot of other countries, therefore they want to be less reliant.
    3) The Chinese have a huge demand on trusted and branded items. Their mouth say China #1, "we have the best in the world", whilst holding their iPhones, driving their European cars and using American and Japanese electronics, so there will always be demand. They say they love Chinese goods but it's all a facade, the numbers speakers for itself.

This concludes that even though I have seriously doubt of the actual A2 product (A product that can be copied, reproduced, repackaged etc by other companies, doubts and debates on health benefits etc), the demand is there due to the branding and the desire for the product as I mentioned above. I'm sure ATM won't fall over anytime soon. The counter argument is that there's only so much IF you can sell to the population on this planet, eventually there will be no more growth, have we reached that point?

Quote Originally Posted by Akane View Post
    1) There are debates of if A2 is beneficial, there are papers saying there is, there are articles that say it doesn't.
    2) It doesn't matter, China wants to be less reliant on foreign imports, as they're expanding aggressively and upsetting a lot of other countries, therefore they want to be less reliant.
    3) The Chinese have a huge demand on trusted and branded items. Their mouth say China #1, "we have the best in the world", whilst holding their iPhones, driving their European cars and using American and Japanese electronics, so there will always be demand. They say they love Chinese goods but it's all a facade, the numbers speakers for itself.

This concludes that even though I have seriously doubt of the actual A2 product (A product that can be copied, reproduced, repackaged etc by other companies, doubts and debates on health benefits etc), the demand is there due to the branding and the desire for the product as I mentioned above. I'm sure ATM won't fall over anytime soon. The counter argument is that there's only so much IF you can sell to the population on this planet, eventually there will be no more growth, have we reached that point?
    Totally agree with you. I myself HOLD, for this stock you will never know. As stated I think, if Daigou can not take home the A2M tins, mean the demand within the country does increase. E=MC2
    Turn around the baby's capacity requirement for A2M is the same. It is just same seat different plane.
    Last edited by tomm; 02-10-2020 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akane View Post

we have this big issue too

The COVID-19 episode will likely lead to a large, lasting baby bust

https://www.brookings.edu/research/h...vid-baby-bust/