sharetrader
Page 173 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 731231631691701711721731741751761771832232736731173 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 23755
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    They are wasting no time NT001, that first fresh milk air freight was only a few weeks ago, that's ATM though, see a market and go it full speed.

From the FY report Winner, up and away wouldn’t you say ?

“The Company previously advised of the plan to develop products such as UHT milk for sale in Asian markets. This plan is now being progressed. In addition, the sale of fresh a2 Milk™ sourced from Australia into China is a further opportunity now underway, with the first trial shipment having been made in late August 2014. These opportunities are potentially attractive in their own right and will strengthen both the a2 Milk™ brand and our infant formula business in Asia.”

Not sure about $9 a bottle Stoploss, that’s the cheap A1 stuff, ATM are charging 79 yuan, NZ$16 per bottle.

http://gb.isvoc.com/201408262816-24-...l#.VBpg2qjoTAE
    I like that even more !!!
    DISC : Holding

Quote Originally Posted by NT001 View Post
    The ATM mob over in Aussie are getting on with the job of selling into China.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/busi...-1227061975865
    I don't expect they can get meaningful earning from selling fresh milk to china, the cost is very high unless the selling price is very high also

hi guys..been drinking A2 milk for 6 weeks now and blood pressure is lowest its been for ages..go to work on Monday night and i collapse with a bloody heart attack....go figure....got the drain pipes cleared and now home...first thing I did...go to A2 thread.. love the news about USA...as an aside waikato hospital are tops...should get seeweed to give me some flyers for my next visit

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy415 View Post
    hi guys..been drinking A2 milk for 6 weeks now and blood pressure is lowest its been for ages..go to work on Monday night and i collapse with a bloody heart attack....go figure....got the drain pipes cleared and now home...first thing I did...go to A2 thread.. love the news about USA...as an aside waikato hospital are tops...should get seeweed to give me some flyers for my next visit
    You are a legend.

Dilettante

Good to have you back with us mate. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Gave away another three a2 flyers today to people who have never heard of a2. So I have worked it out if I tell an average of three people a day, then that =1095 people a year, and if they tell 10 family and friends= 10,950 , and if they tell 10 more= 109500, then they tell another 10= 1,095,000 people. So in a years time, if 4 people were doing it, then the whole country would know about it. Or 8 people were doing it, then it would only take 6 months.
    This is hilarious! I like your style see weed! How long do you hang around the milk section for each visit?! I have a mental picture (which is probably far from the truth) and am chuckling away to myself. Did you make the a2 flyers yourself?? Would you mind sharing a pic with us/me in a PM? I have been slowly converting health conscious mothers at my sons playgroup each week here in Aussie. Perhaps I should take a leaf out of your book and give them a full on presentation and the kids a taste testing - the play group organisers would love it!

On another note - as mentioned earlier I struggle to get a2 at my local Coles supermarket - usually because it sells out in between re-stocking the shelves, although this week the truck driver left the pallet behind in Brisbane... However i have noticed that the two types of low fat milk are always fully stocked - they don't seem to be very popular.
    Last edited by Ginger_steps_; 18-09-2014 at 10:35 PM.

Advanced Member

Good luck for your recovery. Next time you are in Auckland I will meet you somewhere, and give you some flyers.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger_steps_ View Post
    This is hilarious! I like your style see weed! How long do you hang around the milk section for each visit?! I have a mental picture (which is probably far from the truth) and am chuckling away to myself. Did you make the a2 flyers yourself?? Would you mind sharing a pic with us/me in a PM? I have been slowly converting health conscious mothers at my sons playgroup each week here in Aussie. Perhaps I should take a leaf out of your book and give them a full on presentation and the kids a taste testing - the play group organisers would love it!

On another note - as mentioned earlier I struggle to get a2 at my local Coles supermarket - usually because it sells out in between re-stocking the shelves, although this week the truck driver left the pallet behind in Brisbane... However i have noticed that the two types of low fat milk are always fully stocked - they don't seem to be very popular.
    I always have a few flyers where ever I go, so it only takes a couple of minutes. I don't do PM. The top of flyer is headed "About a2 Milk" The rest has been taken from info off Google. I have come up with another idea, will tell you later. I like the idea of tast testing, keep up the good work for the company that we are part owners of.

Banned

Bought any fresh a2 milk in China yet Blobbles ?

Advanced Member

Made a big bobo today.Don't all laugh at once. Had 10,000 to sell at 69c been sitting there for a couple of weeks. Put an order in and bought 17,000 today, and decided to amend the order to 59c within two minutes of the original order because seeing 59c disappearing fast. So clicked on amend and the 17,000 order had not loaded up yet. So the order I amended was the 10,000 lot at 69c that sold at 59c by mistake. Lost $1000.00. So I suppose you could say I bought the shares off myself and lost $1000.00 plus brokerage . I laughed so much I nearly cried.