sharetrader
    Guru

Next leg down is the MID 13... must hold here.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Quick answer is that their low capital model changes a little.... but not fundamentally. They will retain the bulk of their cash.

In addition, in these low interest times, there may be better opportunities in ATM having some of their cash earning them increased margins and production flexibility/security versus nil interest in a bank. Also the Mataura plant has strong Chinese ownership connections that may strengthen ATM's leverage in that market.

Lastly it is not a done deal yet. ATM are quite rightly taking their time (from memory they have almost 12 months to finalise the deal,) and the final details may yet see the actual running/management of the plant 'contracted out' (say) to SML.

Good post LF.

I see the contracted management part with Synlait being q high possibility

Good post I concur

The Reasons why we as adults need to drink A2 Milk , you may not know it.

https://www.bbc.com/reel/video/p08ph...drinking-milk-

Veteran novice

Th most obvious reason is to boost the shareprice! I hold.

yes, I agree with you. A2 milk does have its strong market position in Asian market.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Gregnz View Post
    I suspected that. But given the price level they have bought in at, likely they will be trying to push the share price higher?
    Could be a good thing to deter our Ozzie shorting foes
    Ouch .. does that mean a few of the shorting cousins over yonder may be in danger of losing the seats out of their grundies ?

Can't be a bad thing after what they pulled off 12 months ago playing similar tricks

Investor

Market Update Investor Call

https://thea2milkcompany.com/wp-content/uploads/IR-call_280920.mp3

Well worth spending a good 40min of your time listening to conf call following on from recent market update. Some pretty hard hitting questions for the management from Analysts and equally substantive response from GB and team. I particularly liked the question from the dude from Bank of America questioning recent share sales by executive team and Geoff's explanation for the same.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Market Update Investor Call

https://thea2milkcompany.com/wp-content/uploads/IR-call_280920.mp3

Well worth spending a good 40min of your time listening to conf call following on from recent market update. Some pretty hard hitting questions for the management from Analysts and equally substantive response from GB and team. I particularly liked the question from the dude from Bank of America questioning recent share sales by executive team and Geoff's explanation for the same.
    Thanks Sb9 - Im not sure if the call was comforting though! They didnt actually address the selldown, the just addressed the surprise of sep trading. Found it elusive
    Last edited by jimdog31; 09-10-2020 at 10:00 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jimdog31 View Post
    Found it elusive
    Evasive even?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jimdog31 View Post
    Thanks Sb9 - Im not sure if the call was comforting though! They didnt actually address the selldown, the just addressed the surprise of sep trading. Found it elusive
    I wouldn't worry the executive team still own more shares than we could ever dream of owning.