sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    https://www.fool.com.au/2020/10/09/h...-trade-stoush/

Interesting news. Especially this “the company being included on the ‘unreliable entity list’ by the Chinese Ministry of Commerce on 19 September – which means A2 Milk could potentially get banned from trading with China in the near future”
    I'd love to know how fool.com.au know that A2 are included on the list when every other article written says that the Chinese government havent yet placed any companies on the list? (I guess its in their name 'Fools')

https://www.paulhastings.com/publica...c-ff00004cbded

''On September 19, 2020, China’s Ministry of Commerce finally issued the Regulations on Unreliable Entity List (the “Regulations”),[2] which consist of 14 provisions that provide further detail about the administration of the List. The Chinese government has not yet placed any entities or companies on the List"
    Last edited by Gregnz; 09-10-2020 at 11:08 PM.

"My concern is they are still avoiding what effect on revenue the diagou in australia has had. what percentage is it down from last year? And how much of their total revenue is the diagou in Australia responsible for. Why can't they put a number on it? If they can why are they not willing to share that with us?

There was a comment in there saying we as investors need to do our own research.. or along those lines. Isn't the purpose of having shareholder questions that directly relate to its recent downturn call for them to answer these directly?"

That is a good question.
    This information is been given The call also revealed that sales in Mother and Baby Stores were up 77% YOY as at Sept.

But no figures on the diagou?

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Old mate View Post
    ...........This information is been given The call also revealed that sales in Mother and Baby Stores were up 77% YOY as at Sept.

But no figures on the diagou?
    Have you listened to the Conference Call?

Banned

More nonsense from the Fool, anything they write is worth about as much as used toilet paper.

At least the headline didn't read Ex multi-millionaire A2 Milk boss skips quarantine
    https://www.news.com.au/world/corona...e0c1c4856daf6e
    Last edited by winner69; 10-10-2020 at 12:14 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Thoughts, are we at the bottom yet?

I’m in no way technically gifted or have the slightest clue how to read a trading chart, but hoping to increase my A2 holding, as a long term investment.

I’ve been waiting unsure whether the Asx was going to push the price down further, but reading the posts on HotCopper (the meaningful posts) , some seem to think the bottom might be in.

Anyone care to share their thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Gregnz View Post

I’m in no way technically gifted or have the slightest clue how to read a trading chart, but hoping to increase my A2 holding, as a long term investment.

I’ve been waiting unsure whether the Asx was going to push the price down further, but reading the posts on HotCopper (the meaningful posts) , some seem to think the bottom might be in.

I've been buying. Take that either way as you please. I like to catch a falling knife (not particularly risk adverse) - I have a couple of scars to prove it, but mostly it pays off in the long term.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Yes, we have achieved peak bottom, and while the SP rises we continue to be past the worst of the bottom.

However because a decent TA statement is always one that edges it bets about the future:

Should the SP subsequently go down again below the NZ$15 mark we will be able to declare that it was in fact a false or cheeky bottom.

But my money is on it being a rosy bottom.
    om mani peme hum

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gregnz View Post

You may have noticed that the daily trading range has been narrowing over the last few trading days, always a good sign that volatility is reducing and the bottom is in.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
    I've been buying. Take that either way as you please. I like to catch a falling knife (not particularly risk adverse) - I have a couple of scars to prove it, but mostly it pays off in the long term.
    Why worry about a few fingers, since Sept i think I've lost both arms and legs plus a couple of organs to boot.