sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    I see a2 sp will bounce up after 11.11 since 2017, hope this year will be same.

Maybe, but perhaps read "A random Walk Down Wall Street"

I see demand still there, and Chinese parents can buy from taobao either chinese label or English label instead of daigou

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    I see demand still there, and Chinese parents can buy from taobao either chinese label or English label instead of daigou
    Yes, they are going to continue to grow and the share price will go back up, (IMHO)

Believe Chinese mothers still wanted a2 IF products from daigou but delivery became erratic because of lock down

2020 Annual Meeting just a week after 11/11 finishes.............................18th Nov

I believe they must store heaps of english label stock from its bonded warehouse in china to deal with 11.11
    Last edited by Justin; 29-10-2020 at 02:45 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
    Nasty, maybe we should wait for it to turn?
    I've been all in for a while now so waiting for it to turn is all you can do, pretty confident a year from now and holders will laugh about the current period in a good way.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Haha at least you've got a hand to put out, I'm currently missing all 4 limbs and a few organs to boot.
    But one thing I have learnt with a2 is the QUICK HEALING properties for lost fingers and limbs and believe you will be fine.......

The one thing that blows my mind, who on earth is selling at these levels? I've always considered days following a significant drop in the USA as buying days, definitely not selling days. Must have very weak hands to want to sell a stock like A2 on a day like today when there seems to be plenty of evidence of more upside than downside. So close to 11/11 and the AGM on the 18th

The share price has reached someone’s stop loss point

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gregnz View Post
    The one thing that blows my mind, who on earth is selling at these levels? I've always considered days following a significant drop in the USA as buying days, definitely not selling days. Must have very weak hands to want to sell a stock like A2 on a day like today when there seems to be plenty of evidence of more upside than downside. So close to 11/11 and the AGM on the 18th
    Crazy stuff yet fear and panic know no logic or reason, I'm sure we have all been in that place at some point in the past.