sharetrader

Is nobody worried about the trade relationship between China and NZ affecting share price? That and claims against the A2 protein being a gimmick makes me wary of investing in this stock.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Three words.... 'increased market share.'
    Five great words it is then.

Quote Originally Posted by LEMON View Post
    Some pointless arguments here sounds like egos and speculations more than facts and evidence
    I guess a bit difficult to give facts and evidence when the 11th November hasn’t happened yet?
    My crystal ball is good but not that good

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by DownTownJr View Post
    Is nobody worried about the trade relationship between China and NZ affecting share price? That and claims against the A2 protein being a gimmick makes me wary of investing in this stock.
    These have always been factors to consider before investing in ATM. Don't forget that a bull market - or stock - "climbs a wall of worry".

I hold.

Risk Manager for FTX

Think you mean the trade relationship between Australia and China, NZ and China seems fine, especially with Winnie out of the way poking the bear.

I think China is smart enough to not cut off such an essential good with feirce brand loyalty from locals, got to keep to people happy.

Go and look at the thousands of reviews online for A2 milk products, and that might help you. If you actually beleive A2 milk is the same as standard A1/A2 you must surely beleive there are hundreds of thousands of fooled consumers out there.

Everyone knows the product is rubbish and a big have, apart from the dumb Chinese that keep buying it.
    When they wake up, see you later hasta la vista.

Pressure is on for NZ to take a stance against China, especially given the situation in HK. But hey, guess this is all part of the market, was just curious on others thoughts here on the situation.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Muppett View Post
    Everyone knows the product is rubbish and a big have, apart from the dumb Chinese that keep buying it.
    When they wake up, see you later hasta la vista.
    LOL your living up to you name, be gone Troll and keep your racist comments to yourself.
    Last edited by couta1; 30-10-2020 at 10:21 AM.

Investor

Parallels of HotCopper forum here on ST...lol

Where do these egg heads come from. Rubbish Product? Dumb Chinese? WTF? I guess I am a dumb Greek for drinking it...