sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Muppett View Post
    As a matter of interest, any shareholders here drink A2? Notice any difference?
    I buy A2 milk and drink it all the time. It's my bit of propping up the SP.
    ....[/QUOTE]

Can you get A2 in Cuba? My wife buys things we don't need in local shops to prop them up - drives me mad.

@muppett, aren’t you the one who just posted saying only dumb people buy it and it’s a big have?

Confused a tad and already forgotten what you posted earlier, or are you saying your dumb because you buy it too?
    Last edited by Gregnz; 30-10-2020 at 11:53 AM.

Banned

[QUOTE=Muppett;853246]
    Last edited by couta1; 30-10-2020 at 11:55 AM.

Outside thinking.

[QUOTE=Biscuit;853242]
    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit 85 3239

Ah, all 900 pages of it? I'm not that dedicated to the back and forth of anonymous posters that I would do that.

Ssso you would rather waste our time?

FWIW - A2 has improved both my health and my wealth.... that's got to be good.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Parallels of HotCopper forum here on ST...lol
    Not wrong there. One word, painful.

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    So the other companies don't participate in 11:11?
    Lucky ATM.
    So one would be lead to believe if reading this thread on HC, umm, sorry, ST.

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    I hope it does increase the ATM share and they keep selling at the same elevated level they get on 11:11 as I have too many shares - but I doubt it will.
    A bit like the hording that started during covid and then rolled back as the pantries were de-stocked.
    Yeah, and if I recall correctly, weren't the company forecasts suggesting all the lost ground from H1 will be made up in H2...bahaha.

Anyways, on the topic of the China NZ trade relationship, one thing that gets attention over on HC (when they're not too busy referring to it as an Aussie company) is the fact that this company is quite heavily intertwined with Chinese interests, so possibly likely to be less impacted by soured relations...here's hoping.

Believe Left field & couta1 are on the money Market Share is what's gained from 11/11

Personally don't drink a2 just own a good slice of shares from way back and don't have first hand knowledge of a2 science but know friends with babies that prefer a2 IF and that's all that matters put it down to whatever one likes why.

Been a most entertaining morning.............

[QUOTE=Left field;853252]
    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post

Ssso you would rather waste our time?

FWIW - A2 has improved both my health and my wealth.... that's got to be good.
    Talking to me is never a waste of time, but yes given the choice, I would prefer to waste your time than mine . Thanks for the answer!

Probably about 5 IF if not more products manufactured from NZ for China ........believe 4 alone made at Pokeno

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Muppett View Post
    I/QUOTE] For your info even though I'm down currently, my gain from A2 is still substantial so go figure Muppett. PS- This is in reply to his post #17500 but strange things happen when replying.
    Last edited by couta1; 30-10-2020 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post

We drink only A2 milk, just not from the A2 company ; Both our Dexter/Jersey cross cow as well as our milking sheep (Ostfriesen) produce high quality A2 milk. And yes, there are some families whose children can't stomach the standard milk from the supermarket, but they are quite fine with the milk from our cow.

Whether the reason for that is A2 or just the benefits of drinking fresh healthy unprocessed milk ... who knows?
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 30-10-2020 at 12:28 PM. Reason: untangled the html in the quote ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)