sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    My grandkids stated drinking A2 at a young age after suffering skin allergies whilst drinking A1 milk.

You need to do a properly controlled study: Without telling them, switch one of the grandkids back onto A1 milk and see if the allergy comes back.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    A long time ago I likened ATM's marketing strategy to being, "the coca-cola of milk."

Here's a timely reminder what the power of marketing can do....

Coke v ATM.jpg

And those who are getting their .... twisted over ATM's reliance in China, just remember the Daigaou channel is just one of many and in the past 12 months ATM has also added Korea and Canada to its global market.

Quote Originally Posted by Akane View Post
    How do you walk around with that big thing hanging between your legs?
    Being a bit more modest than Couta I'm pleased to report that sometimes its performance that counts..... not size

Here's an uncensored centrefold picture of how ATM enhanced portfolio performance looks;

Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 9.00.39 AM.png

(Just saying)
    Last edited by Leftfield; 03-11-2020 at 12:43 PM.

Who cares about Chinese quality of the product. It's about milk from A2, China has a huge population with various weather patterns, a huge population lifted out of poverty, more people acquiring passports and getting to see a world outside of China (I think some writers here need to leave Nz comforts and go see the world considering the views on China is ridiculous) they want baby formula and good quality products and without foreign trade, china would be ruined. The climate comes in all forms destroying crops, harvest and water levels meaning not always will china be able to keep the demand for milk or food form it's own people. NZ's A2 milk is in China whether we like it or not and nothing will stop the progress of people looking outside there man-made borders for newer products, views and opinions. Some of the views on A2 milk here are so outdated. Even the USA still trades with China to this point.
    We only see bad products because our own companies in the western world buy cheap product to sell at higher costs than cost of production, not because one of the largest economies in the world can not make a TV

fehei is the no1 infant formula producer and by sales in china and is regarded well by chinese buyers , trades at lower pe than a2.
    one step ahead of the herd

New ATM holder down nearly 30% already, am I the only one who's thinking about bailing out and invest in another stock? Seems like no matter what, ATM just goes down every day.

Added more at 1420! And yes, I'm catching falling knives
    Last edited by RGR367; 03-11-2020 at 01:09 PM. Reason: another sentence

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    Added more at 1420! And yes, I'm catching falling knives
    Added more at $14.14, likewise, still have two feet to sacrifice.

Quote Originally Posted by glasszon View Post
    New ATM holder down nearly 30% already, am I the only one who's thinking about bailing out and invest in another stock? Seems like no matter what, ATM just goes down every day.
    If you thought they were worth more than $20 a few months ago, what makes you think they are not worth $14 now?

Quote Originally Posted by glasszon View Post
    Personally I wouldn't but I'm no expert, but thats a decision only you can make. The share price still hasn't dropped as much from its recent peaks as it did previous years, this is just a repeating pattern.
    If you havent already watched it, theres a good video to watch a few threads back which would be well worth watching as a new ATM investor.

Advanced Member

Usual story, when the shops put up the Sale sign, people flock in,
    When the sharemarket puts up the same sign, people say Gosh, the goods must be faulty...