sharetrader

got some at 14 next order at 13

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    yippy yi ya. Just got some at 13.96 at 2.06pm .
    Lucky you mine one was close and now a bit far.

Phew got my last fill @ 13.97 a little earlier

It's worth noting that from current levels, it would be a tidy 50% gain to get back to recent highs. I don't know about you lot, but that to me looks pretty attractive. I think it's a fair bet it would be back to that level at some point. Even if it's a year or two away, that's still a great return. Also, people talk about 13 bucks...on the face of it, that may seem like a big drop, but if you were to have bought some OCA shares, say at $1.40 and they dropped down to $1.30, would it be that upsetting? It's only about a 7% drop. To summarise, way more upside potential than there is downside, IMHO, especially in today's market.

Disc...got a few and happily accumulating at these levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclical View Post
    It's worth noting that from current levels, it would be a tidy 50% gain to get back to recent highs. I don't know about you lot, but that to me looks pretty attractive. I think it's a fair bet it would be back to that level at some point. Even if it's a year or two away, that's still a great return. Also, people talk about 13 bucks...on the face of it, that may seem like a big drop, but if you were to have bought some OCA shares, say at $1.40 and they dropped down to $1.30, would it be that upsetting? It's only about a 7% drop. To summarise, way more upside potential than there is downside, IMHO, especially in today's market.

Disc...got a few and happily accumulating at these levels.
    If there's another downgrade as I think is a strong possibility, you could see $9 to $10 on the sp.

Worth thinking about as a possibility.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    If there's another downgrade as I think is a strong possibility, you could see $9 to $10 on the sp.

And there is actually more chance of you being wrong than that occurring in this instance given the history of this company.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

Anything is possible in this world . But we plan for most likely scenario ...News out on 18th Nov will decide further short term trend of ATM ...if news is better then what markets thinking then $ 17.50 more likely in a hurry ...if still struggling to over come logistics issues etc then more downside possible but that should be further opportunity to accumulate as over all company is great and management good with superb product and reputation . Eventually it will be back on track to scale new highs ...just dont know in current fiscal or next . IMHO

First signs of good news coming will be it stops making new lows and recovers small ground ...maybe till $ 15 just before AGM ...Dont know how but some market participants seem to know in advance what's coming and they are the first movers ...like from 21.70 to 18 before the profit warning update ...So in most cases follow the market positioning just before the big event for having a good idea of the further short term trend ...
    Last edited by alokdhir; 05-11-2020 at 07:47 AM.

I posted this on HC to try and remove some fuel from the trolls and downrampers there. Thinking it might be of interest to others here as fellow
    kiwi investors, it’s the latest update from A2 , snapshot 29th Oct.

Some of you have probably already read it, but impressive to see China label revenue up 77% in July & August this year, slide #15 of attachment.

Sort of proves the point many of us have had, that Chinese babies didn’t just stop drinking infant formula for the past 10 months during Covid when Daigou was limited, they just bought it locally.

You can view the attachment here, it’s from the A2 company files:

https://thea2milkcompany.com/wp-cont...ference-v6.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Gregnz View Post
    I posted this on HC to try and remove some fuel from the trolls and downrampers there. Thinking it might be of interest to others here as fellow
    kiwi investors, it’s the latest update from A2 , snapshot 29th Oct.

Some of you have probably already read it, but impressive to see China label revenue up 77% in July & August this year, slide #15 of attachment.

Sort of proves the point many of us have had, that Chinese babies didn’t just stop drinking infant formula for the past 10 months during Covid when Daigou was limited, they just bought it locally.

You can view the attachment here, it’s from the A2 company files:

https://thea2milkcompany.com/wp-cont...ference-v6.pdf
    Exactly, as a parent two pre-school kids once you have found a formula that works for your kid you will stick to it. Babies can be very sensitive to diet changes, not just in terms of colic, etc but extends to skin conditions and general happiness. We will go to all sorts of lengths to get what we know works.

Who knows what the future holds. They will either do the $1,100m in the second half and the shares will recover or they won't and the degree by which they undershoot will be the degree by which the shares are punished, time will tell. If they do more than $1,100m in the second half I'd say its party time and Coutts will be out of jail.

I was just thinking this morning....there could be a real baby boom coming up. All these lockdown's and people having nothing much to do other than watch T.V. surf the internet and do the business with their partners.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine