sharetrader

I agree that downgrades usually come in 3's. However I dont personally see this with A2. Often downgrades in 3's come from companies in decline, where as the first ever downgrade from A2 was due to a global pandemic directly affecting a sales channel (retail daigou) for a product which is still very much in demand.
    The fact that sales revenue in China has increased 77% in July and August is evidence of this demand. Coupled with 11/11, Id be very surprised to see another downgrade.
    Clearly the push is on with A2, and perhaps has been for quite some time as they have been transitioning from retail daigou to corporate daigou, and rapidly expanding their retail store presence in China.

I still believe any company which is 87% out of the hands of retail investors and without any news of sell downs by institutions, has good prospects.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I've learned that its very hard to make progress when you're swimming against the tide.
    Tides come in and tides go out and the sun will shine tomorrow. I've wasted a lot of time in investing worrying about the price to pay for property or shares. But when you look back on investments, the price you paid does not matter very much. What matters is the quality of the investment and how long you've owned it for.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
    Tides come in and tides go out and the sun will shine tomorrow. I've wasted a lot of time in investing worrying about the price to pay for property or shares. But when you look back on investments, the price you paid does not matter very much. What matters is the quality of the investment and how long you've owned it for.
    Very wise words, wish I'd always followed them.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Very wise words, wish I'd always followed them.

Me to! I have not always followed my own advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
    I was worried a bit when FPH fell nearly 30% a couple of years ago to $11.85

I said to myself what matters is the quality of the company
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I was worried a bit when FPH fell nearly 30% a couple of years ago to $11.85

I said to myself what matters is the quality of the company
    I doubled down when FPH went from $4 to 3.50
    If I was a ATM holder I would do the same again now

Quote Originally Posted by kiora View Post
    I doubled down when FPH went from $4 to 3.50
    If I was a ATM holder I would do the same again now
    Which begs the question...why don't you make yourself an ATM holder?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    yippy yi ya. Just got some at 13.96 at 2.06pm .
    I am going to make a call here. $13.96c will be the low for 2020. If I am wrong I will go to Viaduct Basin and beagle will hold onto my legs for balance as I do a head stand, and I will drink a glass of beer upside down without spilling any, as long as it is a short glass. And then will go to the oyster bar and down a half dozen oysters.
    Last edited by see weed; 06-11-2020 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    I am going to make a call here. $13.96c will be the low for 2020. If I am wrong I will go to Viaduct Basin and beagle will hold onto my legs for balance as I do a head stand, and I will drink a glass of beer upside down without spilling any, as long as it is a short glass. And then will go to the oyster bar and down a half dozen oysters.
    I’ll hold you to this; I’ll come film :P but I concur possibly the low is in for a2 good company GL all holders

Trimmed my OCA holding a touch this morning which is looking a bit overweight and grabbed a few more ATM. Time will tell if this was a good move or not.