sharetrader

And this years low happened almost to the day as last years low in November. All those on HC saying this wasn’t a repeating pattern.... hmm let’s see

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    I am going to make a call here. $13.96c will be the low for 2020. If I am wrong I will go to Viaduct Basin and beagle will hold onto my legs for balance as I do a head stand, and I will drink a glass of beer upside down without spilling any, as long as it is a short glass. And then will go to the oyster bar and down a half dozen oysters.
    That sounds more like a celebration than a forfeit.

Outside thinking.

I am going to make a call here. $13.96c will be the low for 2020. If I am wrong I will go to Viaduct Basin and beagle will hold onto my legs for balance as I do a head stand, and I will drink a glass of beer upside down without spilling any, as long as it is a short glass. And then will go to the oyster bar and down a half dozen oysters.
    Like your style Seeweed...... you've made some good calls on ATM. Good luck.

Seeweed, isn’t that what you do if you are right!

I'm confused....I've spent all afternoon wondering where in there do I get the other half dozen fresh osters lol
    Last edited by Beagle; 06-11-2020 at 05:20 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclical View Post
    Which begs the question...why don't you make yourself an ATM holder?
    Because I like investing for the long term 20-30 years and I expect long term (10-20 years) ATM earnings growth more likely to tail off more than the holdings I have
    Last edited by kiora; 06-11-2020 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I'm confused....I've spent all afternoon wondering where in there do I get the other half dozen fresh osters lol
    Only half dozen .....need the whole dozen for a meal
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Clearly a few big fish wanting to push the pre close price down today. Hopefully gone by Monday.

Attachment 12068

Finally dipped my toes in today. Purchased some ATM and SML shares. Wil purchase more if results take a drop.

China is threatening to impose bans on up to $6 billion of key Australian exports from Friday under a widely distributed notice sent to the country's food and wine distributors, raising fears of a second wave of economic coercion as diplomatic relations hit a new low.
    The addition of copper ore and sugar to a growing list of commodities targeted by Chinese authorities alarmed the agricultural and mining sectors, which were on Tuesday scrambling to verify the authenticity of the notice.