sharetrader
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Well hello Sharesies punters.
    Haha we will see it back to $20 in no time now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I’m fairly certain the Aussies will keep the price in check on the asx for a while yet.
    I’m not expecting any significant movement until the AGM on the 18th and we get a better picture on how the business is performing.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    The USA election result is good for NZ (and ATM) as NZ/US Trade ties are likely to be strengthened.....in addition, and to counter a more outward looking US, China will be eager to retain 'friends' in the South Pacific, so the risk of any anti NZ trade moves by China will be much less in the years ahead.

All good for ATM. Only a question of time before it is back to $20.

(However, I'm biased.....so DYOR)

I'm predicting Beagle will join us with this one sometime within the next 10 days

What’s everyone’s feeling for the next update on the 18th? I’m leaning towards a positive update, based on that chart showing 77% growth in China sales in July and August this year compared with last, and add in 11:11 which this year was split into several days of selling.

However over on HC the down rampers have convinced themselves that downgrades come in
    3’s

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclical View Post
    I'm predicting Beagle will join us with this one sometime within the next 10 days
    $20 is more likely... but may take longer than 10 days

Quote Originally Posted by Gregnz View Post
    What’s everyone’s feeling for the next update on the 18th? I’m leaning towards a positive update, based on that chart showing 77% growth in China sales in July and August this year compared with last, and add in 11:11 which this year was split into several days of selling.

However over on HC the down rampers have convinced themselves that downgrades come in
    3’s
    My thoughts exactly, I am expecting a positive update hence why I dipped my toes in last week and if I'm wrong, then I will buy some more once she dips.

I don't follow HC, I find their forum horrible to navigate and hear nothing positive about the place.

A2 is in a strong position.

Investments

3’s
    Most likely a positive update about better prospects after they made that downgrade announcement on 28th Sept ...all sales via all channels were already accounted for till at least end sept when they made that public ...only new news about sales will therefore be after end sept period ...most important of that will be super sales period around 11/11 .
    Keeping in view the price action so far in the markets especially ozzy ...it seems most likely positive news coming

Otherwise also in the current market where all listed PIEs like KFL/BRM/MLN are trading well over their intrinsic value ...ATM offers best value on offer ... Quality stock around its yearly lows ...Top Buy ...cant go wrong buying this as investment at current levels .

SP follows results some say ...Here good news follows upwards SP action ...

3’s
    Hi Gregnz,what‘s the HC means?thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Hi Gregnz,what‘s the HC means?thank you
    HotCopper. It’s Australia’s sharemarket forum