sharetrader
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    U cant compare 400 million cap company with 12 Billion cap company ...HLG and ATM are two different class of companies ...
    Yeah one sells rags to models and the other sells milk to babies. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Actually ill take you up on this point, its easy to trash talk a stock when you are a non holder and its also easy to upramp the crap out of a stock whilst being a very small holder as a % of your portfolio of any given stock. I'd like to see all holders disclose the % of their portfolio that the stock they are commenting on is. At least over at HC you have to put up your sentiment and whether you hold or not which is something. With something like the formentioned in place one could then decide if what any given poster is saying has any value or meaning in relation to any given stock, would also unmask motivations. PS-I'll start the ball rolling, A2 makes up 90% of my portfolio total.
    I'm down to ATM being 88.7% of my portfolio, and this is because no other stock has been able to keep up with it over the last few years! Let your winners run.............
    For me today is positive news, confirming that September announcement is still accurate and there are other positive signs right now. A Covid provision would be applicable to any company so I don't read anything into that. Under the old Geoff today's announcement would mean things are actually going to end up better than predicted - not quite so sure these days though!

Yeah one sells rags to models and the other sells milk to babies. Lol
    Yep, but there would probably be a lot less babies if it weren't for those rags adorning the models...

-I'll start the ball rolling, A2 makes up 90% of my portfolio total.
    That is the very reason why you are incapable of calm reasoned debate even when talking to your friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclical View Post
    Yep, but there would probably be a lot less babies if it weren't for those rags adorning the models...
    Last edited by Beagle; 18-11-2020 at 12:34 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Investments

Looks like bears think AGM went their way ...at least after 12 pm open ones ...

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Looks like bears think AGM went their way ...at least after 12 pm open ones ...
    Or the shorters are busy at it again

The highlight is Singles day 11/11 sales up 24% on last year. and I believe it achieved by huge discount and tax-free from their boned Warehouse in China and free gift. Still wonder current p/e 29/30 is fair or not.
    Last edited by Justin; 18-11-2020 at 12:45 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Or the shorters are busy at it again
    Would be stoked if you'd bought first thing on the NZX open and in less than 3 hours found yourself almost $1 down.....

just what we needed a update to get the price headed back in the right direction
    one step ahead of the herd

Bought in around $14.50 at this rate we will be back there in no time lol. Growth slowing, but still a good long term hold.