sharetrader
Page 18 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228681185181018 ... LastLast

Doesn't the toxicity come from the ground ....through the grass to the milk. It's a fertiliser additive

Where do ATM graze?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheHorse View Post
    Excuse my ignorance .....cause I have not researched such stuff ......but with all these cows in uk how much do ATM get of the pie ...... Will they own the cows .....or is there some royalty cash stream

Just interested

I don't know that ATM can trademark anything but the brand they sell that milk under,if the brand they use is A2 then maybe they will have problems.It is a genetic type,so don't know how they could stop competitors from calling their milk A2.

You amaze me Sparky with your research, The trademark I think refers to the actual design (graphic) as a brand and MAYBE not as the use of the letters A2 in itself,but the genetic testing,well I guess that is a whole different ball game,I would not have thought you could patent that,interesting,a company to watch I think.

.....yea well done Sparky however I cant see Mr Market liking this latest news re : Contaminated milk. As we all know, He (Mr Market) doesnt do a lot of research.....just reacts. Herd of sheep??
    Have a Gr8day.

.....PUTTING IT LIKE THAT SPARKY, I ALMOST WANNA MOVE TO AUCKLAND .....NOT!!! (10mins to the surf and fishing grounds here in Beautiful Tauranga)
    Have a Gr8day.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    .....yea well done Sparky however I cant see Mr Market liking this latest news re : Contaminated milk. As we all know, He (Mr Market) doesnt do a lot of research.....just reacts. Herd of sheep??
    What Rubbish!!

By the way.... Mr Market hasn't reacted at all to that newsbreak last Friday It seems Mr Market has so far assumed this news is media mischief .....still at 52c (no change) as I type.

Technically it seems the flat line is turning into a short term decline (bollinger bands) this weakness commenced last Monday (21st) well before the media newsbreak ...so this small decline is not the result of the news.
    ATM should be watched as it is throwing up caution and more sellers are appearing...ATM is trading at this moment within its 50 -55 trading range formation...With technical weakness I expect it to test its bottom range of 50c.
    Last edited by Hoop; 28-01-2013 at 12:15 PM.

Herd of sheep??
    flocked if I know, but various participants have done a good job with market assurance and putting forward the science

Has hit 50 cents (albeit on only 1000 shares). I'm sure all holders are watching cautiously to see which way she will swing from here.

[QUOTE=Hoop;391550]What Rubbish!!

.........so you havnt "heard of sheep" HOOPY.........they control the share markets around the world.......sometimes referred to as TRADERS??..........I KNOW THIS 'COS SOMETIMES I BECOME SHEEP MYSELF!

51c and plummetting as I write.......better keep a sharp eye on those intersecting lines mate (technically speaking).......think of them as fences to a sheep pen! LOL
    Have a Gr8day.