sharetrader
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    just what we needed a update to get the price headed back in the right direction
    Haha and as expected the Troll returns, these Trolls are so predictable, same over at HC.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    That is the very reason why you are incapable of calm reasoned debate even when talking to your friends.

I'm actually very calm after having sold a good bunch this morning and have now just completed buying more back.PS-Lets go revisit that wage subsidy off market thread to see Beagles definition of calm reasoned debate.
    Last edited by couta1; 18-11-2020 at 01:00 PM.

Whale oil beef oct. Generally positive reaction in our market to begin with, only to be spun around a few hours later with the help of Aussie. Oh well, I'm not about to cry over any spillage...guess I'm in this for the longer haul. To top up or not to top up is the question. Probably a nadda for me at this point, have enough exposure at ~15% of portfolio, plus some passively.

Quote Originally Posted by ba9 View Post
    Impressive Q&A - actually still going on. The first virtual AGM I attend where I do not have the impression that they try to ignore more difficult or inconvenient question - they just address them as they come.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    That is the very reason why you are incapable of calm reasoned debate even when talking to your friends.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I'm actually very calm after having sold a good bunch this morning and have now just completed buying more back.PS-Lets go revisit that wage subsidy off market thread to see Beagles definition of calm reasoned debate.
    LOL - You two crack me up. Two peas in a pod if ever there were. Great for entertainment value, keep it up.

wonder shall I buy now or wait $14

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    wonder shall I buy now or wait $14
    Cant help you with that decision but me old mate Beagle may be able to assist, anyway I'm about to take the dog for a walk in the rain(No it's not a Beagle, its a stubborn terrier)
    Last edited by couta1; 18-11-2020 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Impressive Q&A - actually still going on. The first virtual AGM I attend where I do not have the impression that they try to ignore more difficult or inconvenient question - they just address them as they come.
    Which is a good sign in itself I would have thought. The market obviously isn't that excited about it, but then it's not overly disappointed either, so I guess it's steady as she goes for the time being. Could see some further downward pressure maybe as some of the speculators and those not completely devoted decide it's time to depart...hopefully some of those won't be the larger instos. Will be interesting to see where we head leading up to Xmas, whether we see sub $14 again...if so, it might start to hurt.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclical View Post
    Whale oil beef oct. Generally positive reaction in our market to begin with, only to be spun around a few hours later with the help of Aussie. Oh well, I'm not about to cry over any spillage...guess I'm in this for the longer haul. To top up or not to top up is the question. Probably a nadda for me at this point, have enough exposure at ~15% of portfolio, plus some passively.
    Where are all those punters that say an Aussie listing is good for the SP when ya need them?

Looks like the Kiwi ewe sheep like a good old shafting from the OZ rams to me.

Now, where's that Aussie sheila I know?

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Cant help you with that decision but me old mate Beagle may be able to assist, anyway I'm about to take the dog for a walk in the rain(No it's not a Beagle, its a stubborn terrier)
    They do say people buy dogs that are a reflection of themselves
    Last edited by Beagle; 18-11-2020 at 02:18 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine