sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Where are all those punters that say an Aussie listing is good for the SP when ya need them?

Looks like the Kiwi ewe sheep like a good old shafting from the OZ rams to me.

Now, where's that Aussie sheila I know?
    kiwi ewes buying up yesterday this morning got a right royal shafting by the aussies alright
    one step ahead of the herd

Advanced Member

Hope they were using protection.
    Cant have any A1 in the A2 can we?

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Hope they were using protection.
    Cant have any A1 in the A2 can we?
    down 1.30 from the open ... savage. not surprising they did warn again things are highly uncertain

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    down 1.30 from the open ... savage. not surprising they did warn again things are highly uncertain
    I suspect this indicates the market has priced in a downgrade at some point...
    question now being what will the market reaction be if one doesn’t eventuate and guidance is met or exceeded at HY.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gregnz View Post
    I suspect this indicates the market has priced in a downgrade at some point...
    question now being what will the market reaction be if one doesn’t eventuate and guidance is met or exceeded at HY.
    Conservative narrative aimed at meeting guidance at HY IMO, a nice way to usher in the new CEO with a skyrocketing sp, current action just more manipulation and gameplaying by the big boys increasing their holdings at the expense of weak holders, turn that 87% into 88% why don't you. Lol
    Last edited by couta1; 18-11-2020 at 03:08 PM.

Banned

Not highly uncertain, just uncertain like for every listed company both here and overseas, whats your point?
    Last edited by couta1; 18-11-2020 at 03:37 PM.

That volume on the asx is certainly impressive. Hilarious as it is, someone on HotCopper suggested it’s because everyone is selling, but as I kindly pointed out, for every seller there must be a buyer.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gregnz View Post
    That volume on the asx is certainly impressive. Hilarious as it is, someone on HotCopper suggested it’s because everyone is selling, but as I kindly pointed out, for every seller there must be a buyer.
    Everyone is selling except those that really matter. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Not highly uncertain, just uncertain like for every listed company both here and overseas, whats your point?
    i think the uncertain bit was highlighted a bit more than last time in the context of things so obviously this uncertainty is weighing on people today. i mean wants to hold something with an unceratin outlook? i like certainty in my life when things are uncertain its a worrying time.

Banned

i think the uncertain bit was highlighted a bit more than last time in the context of things so obviously this uncertainty is weighing on people today. i mean wants to hold something with an unceratin outlook? i like certainty in my life when things are uncertain its a worrying time.
    Nothing about the sharemarket is in anyway certain bull, one nuke and its all custard.