sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Gregnz View Post
    Do people do that? I usually sell in the morning and buy in the afternoon..
    Seems they do - plenty of volume in the pm, and for every buyer there is a seller...

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Unfortunately the ferocity of his attacks became more intense and less rational the more he lost. In the end it became personal, (even against his friends) and there was no room left for calm objective debate, so with that state of mind its good that he's taking an extended break.
    Couta plays big and he needs to be careful that he does not go through wild swings of emotions with this stock.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Unfortunately the ferocity of his attacks became more intense and less rational the more he lost. In the end it became personal, (even against his friends) and there was no room left for calm objective debate, so with that state of mind its good that he's taking an extended break. Anyway, I agree its time to get back to ATM and I hope my friend seeks professional help.
    I think we should let it pass now please . He defended his views as passionately as you defend yours . Nothing wrong . But we all should not loose our civility or try to enforce our views or think that only our views are the best or correct one

Even a not working clock shows right time two times in the day !!

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Fair enough ...If that so called down grade doesn't happen then big buying is also possible on that news

Thats why I said $ 2.50 downside reaction to it actually happening ...it covers your big down day ( its 18% down from here ) ...
    if they meet guidance i expect it will go up on that news too
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    I agree to an extent but eps will only rise 2% (on average analyst view). I think there is already a fair bit of skepticism in the market about 2H sales. If they miss badly however....its probably going to get quite ugly !
    Last edited by Beagle; 20-11-2020 at 12:22 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    So as per you Feb results important or next August full year ...as U more concerned with full year results rather then just half year ...as as per u full year guidance is more risky then half year already downgrade one ?

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Forget about small players - China has comprehensively beaten the US in its trade war.

https://asiatimes.com/2020/10/trump-...g-us-hegemony/

But I guess that’s not hard as they are dealing with a buffoon in the WH.

We better be cautious in NZ in pulling the dragon’s tail - if China decides to retaliate, it will not do so immediately but strategically when it is ready. The impact on NZ’s economic fortune will be devastating.
    Very likely that China will choose to overlook such trivial distractions. They can afford to be magnanimous.

Thanks to said 'buffoon in the WH' they have won a trade war they didn't even start, cemented leadership in the region (RCEP) and quietly taken advantage of the major covid-ravaged players (ie all of them). Full yuan convertibility next?

China has a huge population (and industry) to feed. So long as we don't fall into the Australian trap, I can see NZ remaining a valued supplier.

https://www.scmp.com/comment/opinion...-role-and-more about being left out.

Investments

Please note the VWAP of ASX ...its good $ 1.10 above current SP with almost 900K shares traded ...

Why so ? Block deal at such premium !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Please note the VWAP of ASX ...its good $ 1.10 above current SP with almost 900K shares traded ...

Why so ? Block deal at such premium !!!!
    Could be an option-related deal.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Could be an option-related deal.
    Arent all options cash settled ? Why need settle it with real shares ? Just wondering ...