sharetrader

NZ milk & derivative products to be marketed as 'white gold"

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business...ckling-taste-buds/5ZHBYKR3WKC3YCOFCTJ3MTS4YE/

Fonterra makes a fresh start in China, tapping health and wellness appetite, tickling taste buds

excerpts:
    "As part of the strategic reset we are looking at how we can, what I call, valourise New Zealand milk," he said.
    The pitch will be that its production is not increasing and that it's becoming "rare and more valuable" to business customers and consumers.

"A lot of what we do is making sure customers understand where it comes from - that it is grass-fed and pasture-raised.
    "We have customers looking to use [this claim] to promote the distinctiveness of their product. It resonates with Chinese consumers. For example, one of our paediatrics customers across their infant formula, which we produce out of Canpac (in New Zealand), is now marketing it as grass-fed.
    "Not everyone is familiar with the concept of grass-fed so they had to do a lot of research and papers to explain to their customers."

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby View Post
    ....."As part of the strategic reset we (Fontera) are looking at how we can, what I call, valourise New Zealand milk,".....
    Market it as "Botulism-free" ?

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by Davexl View Post
    Despite the medium term upside potential, perhaps a timely reminder of what's at stake geopolitically
    with A2 and Dairy for NZ (and the mechanisms at work within China)

Disclosure: significant holder of A2

https://www.interest.co.nz/rural-new...+3+August+2020
    As we know, "Significant holders" own a minimum of 5% of a company's stock. Better take note of what the poster says!

Guru

""rare and more valuable"

does this mean milk in NZ will be the cost of gold soon?

does this mean in the country side it get a goat time?

chart says this is the test coming up at 13.60.

Dow coming under pressure.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 20-11-2020 at 05:58 PM.

Wow, so many experts on A2 suddenly appeared from nowhere and even more advisers on how people should invest their money.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Unfortunately the ferocity of his vitriol became more intense and less rational the more he lost. In the end it became personal, (even against his friends), and there was no room left for calm objective debate, so with that state of mind its good that he's taking an extended break and I wish him well with that.

Anyway, I agree...lets move on, its overdue we get back to discussing ATM
    I am not surprised Couta has decided to take a break from the forum. He has been subject to quite relentless and intense bagging about his investment strategy recently. This is not the way to help someone if you think they have a genuine problem. I have no insight into Coutas personal life but I would hate to think he is isolating himself away somewhere not in a good state of mind. I have PM him but I am not sure if he can access messages. If anyone able to confirm he is ok I would be most grateful to hear this

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    I am not surprised Couta has decided to take a break from the forum. He has been subject to quite relentless and intense bagging about his investment strategy recently. This is not the way to help someone if you think they have a genuine problem. I have no insight into Coutas personal life but I would hate to think he is isolating himself away somewhere not in a good state of mind. I have PM him but I am not sure if he can access messages. If anyone able to confirm he is ok I would be most grateful to hear this
    He is ok and doing fine ...also he knows what people are doing behind his back ...Not good to talk about someone when he cant defend himself . Especially from people pretending to be his friends .

Anyways I am pretty sure his ATM will be doing fine in the days to come . Investing in a quality company always pays off in the long run ...my firm belief ...just need to believe in yourself and the company's pedigree .

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    He is ok and doing fine ...also he knows what people are doing behind his back ...Not good to talk about someone when he cant defend himself . Especially from people pretending to be his friends .

Anyways I am pretty sure his ATM will be doing fine in the days to come . Investing in a quality company always pays off in the long run ...my firm belief ...just need to believe in yourself and the company's pedigree .
    Thanks for letting us know alokdhir its much appreciated. I am also pretty sure he will do well with his ATM holding over time

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Unfortunately the ferocity of his vitriol became more intense and less rational the more he lost. In the end it became personal, (even against his friends), and there was no room left for calm objective debate, so with that state of mind its good that he's taking an extended break and I wish him well with that.

Anyway, I agree...lets move on, its overdue we get back to discussing ATM
    2020 ATM go BOOM BOOM down 2021 ATM go ZOOM ZOOM up.
    Last edited by Hello123; 20-11-2020 at 09:34 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    As we know, "Significant holders" own a minimum of 5% of a company's stock. Better take note of what the poster says!
    Ha ha ha! So that's what it means - let's just say I own a lot then
    All science is either Physics or stamp collecting - Ernest Rutherford