sharetrader
Page 183 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 831331731791801811821831841851861871932332836831183 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 23755

2 million share plus trade after 5.

El Toro~

End of month and quarter, typical portfolio re-balancing. Same in a lot of stocks, FBU, SPK etc. Not much to read into, nothing unusual

Quote Originally Posted by dingoNZ View Post
    End of month and quarter, typical portfolio re-balancing. Same in a lot of stocks, FBU, SPK etc. Not much to read into, nothing unusual
    Its a big balance for one transaction.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Harrie View Post
    Actually where is the Boing? I presume the market is now closed and the Boing will happen tomorrow?
    One must await the ATM equivalent announcement tomorrow morning.

Perhaps they will also announce the Chinese fresh milk market outlook also for the three Chinese cities, Shanghai, Beijing and Guangzhou, also potentially Bangkok, Singapore and Jakarta.

Fresh milk to Asia could well be as big, maybe even bigger, than infant formula.

http://adf.farmonline.com.au/news/ma...2/2713426.aspx
    http://adf.farmonline.com.au/news/ma...px?storypage=2

Quote Originally Posted by Jasemc View Post
    Its a big balance for one transaction.
    Maybe Milford rebalancing?

Quote Originally Posted by NT001 View Post
    I find this all very peculiar. I don't dismiss the possibility that there's a big holder out there who for some reason needs quit his holding and is having to lower his price. But if you look through today's trades, there are many cases where identical very small parcels have gone through at the same time. Why would anyone buy or sell this way? For example at 13.34hrs three parcels of 1,182 shares each went through at 58c for $685.56 each. Doesn't make any sense to me.
    You can see a full list of the days trades here:

https://www.forsythbarr.co.nz/market...NZX/ATM#trades

I wont say it looks suspicious, but I would definitely agree that it seems highly peculiar to me! I cant fathom why you would see multiple instances of identical and consecutive trades of odd quantities??

El Toro~

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Maybe Milford rebalancing?

We'll see in three days time if there is a SSH. 2m shares @ 0.58 isn't a huge position in the scheme of things for an institution its probably just a cumulative offshore fund moving out or even switching between funds etc

Quote Originally Posted by barleeni View Post
    You can see a full list of the days trades here:

https://www.forsythbarr.co.nz/market...NZX/ATM#trades

I wont say it looks suspicious, but I would definitely agree that it seems highly peculiar to me! I cant fathom why you would see multiple instances of identical and consecutive trades of odd quantities??

Yes there is something going on for sure.

Seems to be between 2 and 4 transactions at the same time same amount. Maybe some one is buying for four separate accounts even though owned by same person / company so they don't have to disclose to market so soon about major share holding. Not sure how rules work or if it's possible but maybe someone is pushing price down while accumulating somewhere else?

It is definitely more interesting to come up with conspiracy theories as to why a companies shareprice is in the doldrums , happens with a lot of stocks . Newer and dare I say it, younger posters love conspiracies , but many older more experienced posters who have been investing much of their lives will tell you that the truth is usually a lot more mundane and boring and can be attributed to prevailing market conditions , or just be baffling. One thing though remains constant, the unpredictability of the market.