sharetrader

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/fa...diplomatic-unrest-between-australia-and-china

PM eases farmers' nerves over diplomatic unrest between Australia and China

Quote Originally Posted by Gregnz View Post
    Personally, I think the share price already reflects caution in the market around potential tariffs and sanctions on dairy by China. Albeit A2 is a NZ company and unlikely to be highly impacted. So I guess you could also pose the possibility, no China sanctions on Australian dairy = easy 20% gain to the A2 SP?
    I have posted similar to your scenario before. No disagreement with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby View Post
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/fa...diplomatic-unrest-between-australia-and-china

PM eases farmers' nerves over diplomatic unrest between Australia and China
    My mum used to give me a hug and cuddles and say ‘son, cheer up, bad things won’t happen. Don’t fret so much, it’ll all be OK’
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Australia's Switzer report from the video I posted yesterday comments.

"The two I like are Treasury Wine Estates ((TWE)) and a2 Milk ((A2M)). The reason why I’ve singled both these operators out is because they’re both quality companies. A2M is not a victim of a trade ban and is really a Kiwi company listed on our stock market. There could be a bit of Chinese pushback on the company that has affected Bubs Australia but there are also issues around no Chinese tourists, whose purchases here were cream on the company’s cake"

I aint worry about about whether China is going to or Not going to, that is pure speculations and down ramping , the fact is the relationship within China and NZ is strongth and growing. NZ always keep neutral and very clever on dealing with China.
    I do thing base on fact! therefor the more shorter keep selling doesn't matter how the insto's will keep buying at the low price and we will see this ATM company will thrive as usuall and boom!
    But thank to shorters I can acquired at this ridiculous level of SP for ATM. Look at the shorters on Tesla , learn from it.
    Last edited by tomm; 16-12-2020 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    I aint worry about about whether China is going to or Not going to, that is pure speculations and down ramping , the fact is the relationship within China and NZ is strongth and growing. NZ always keep neutral and very clever on dealing with China.
    I do thing base on fact! therefor the more shorter keep selling doesn't matter how the insto's will keep buying at the low price and we will see this ATM company will thrive as usuall and boom!
    But thank to shorters I can acquired at this ridiculous level of SP for ATM. Look at the shorters on Tesla , learn from it.
    You are speculating? We can only hope A2M is managing to deal with Covid and this trade war which will very likely be disrupting the sales and possibly even production.
    You canbot say the SP will rise or fall? That's speculation not fact.
    Bring research and advice to the table!
    Not speculations and ego

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    Why do you keep posting the same thing?

You can even predict a Sp movement if you wish, but you need to make it clear you're predicting a loss or a rise and at least state a reason for it.

You can't just say XXX grew %%%, even better buy now before you lose out, quick now!! It's about to go high high high.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregnz View Post
    Why do you keep posting the same thing?
    Because positive thoughts...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by LEMON View Post
    You are speculating? We can only hope A2M is managing to deal with Covid and this trade war which will very likely be disrupting the sales and possibly even production.
    You canbot say the SP will rise or fall? That's speculation not fact.
    Bring research and advice to the table!
    Not speculations and ego
    You post your own speculation about the relationship between China and NZ , bring facts to the table, will you ! I post the fact : China called NZ to celebrate the relationship about trading and resign the Trade Agreement. Digou chanel 's effective is just temporary and ATM put the fact that it will even actually meet the EBITDA , what are your facts except speculations and down ramping?
    Last edited by tomm; 17-12-2020 at 09:32 AM.