sharetrader

Very odd that info comes so soon after the AGM. There hasn't been sufficient time for anything to drastically change. I've read the ASX announcement, it does say revise previously issued guidance. I'm reading it as a negative, but is there any chance that it could be a guidance improvement?

Quote Originally Posted by Gregnz View Post
    Very odd that info comes so soon after the AGM. There hasn't been sufficient time for anything to drastically change. I've read the ASX announcement, it does say revise previously issued guidance. I'm reading it as a negative, but is there any chance that it could be a guidance improvement?
    possible but improbable

Balance as usual is right, downgrades almost always comes in 3's.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Gregnz View Post
    the announcement says they have come into information which requires 2 days to sort out , so it could be accounting issues like freedom foods or something else china trade tarrifs?
    one step ahead of the herd

A shame. Going to put this stock in the bottom draw and look at it in 2 years time

Advanced Member

My best guess is a major downgrade and perhaps discontinuation of the Daigou channel?

Oh well looking to the future now taking into consideration that the guidance is worse and the SP drops to say 12$, when everything is behind us and the recovery begins I'm sure will see a good recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    the announcement says they have come into information which requires 2 days to sort out , so it could be accounting issues like freedom foods or something else china trade tarrifs?

highly doubt its anything tariff related.

could be a china related accounting issue.

optics definitely look negative but I suppose with melbourne being out of lockdown they could be seeing a stronger rebound in daigou sales.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    My best guess is a major downgrade and perhaps discontinuation of the Daigou channel?
    wow oh damn!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hello123 View Post
    wow oh damn!
    It's nearly 30% of my portfolio so I'm bracing for the worst. But then I had heaps more and what I have left I planned to keep for 10y+.