sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    All very mysterious... I remember being shouted out the room back in August on results day... share price back then was over $20... might be half of that when trading resumes.
    This stock has a "cult" following. In effect its the "Tesla" of the NZX. You're not the only one that's been shouted out of the room I can assure you.
    I came very close to leaving this forum because of the aggression and abuse I got in here for posting objective independent thoughts when I wasn't holding a long or short position.
    There is no room in here for objective debate and those that made this thread that way will likely get their just "reward" on Monday.
    Last edited by Beagle; 17-12-2020 at 01:22 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Leemsip View Post
    Not going to be the exchange rate. Announcement says "we have become aware"
    Or it could be a poorly written announcement. I’m very curious.

Since when is appearing for a round of 'I told you so'' posts objective debate?

The 'just reward' line doesn't sound very Christian.

Guys, noob questions... When this puppy comes out of halt, I guess it would need to be at a time when both markets are open, no? Does there need to be some advance warning when it's about to happen? Like a premarket type period, or something like that? Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    This stock has a "cult" following. In effect its the "Tesla" of the NZX. You're not the only one that's been shouted out of the room I can assure you.
    I came very close to leaving this forum because of the aggression and abuse I got in here for posting objective independent thoughts when I wasn't holding a long or short position.
    There is no room in here for objective debate and those that made this thread that way will likely get their just "reward" on Monday.
    Beagle would you ever hold this stock?

Trading Halt until Monday 21/Dec.
    INTERESTING ...

Quote Originally Posted by Hello123 View Post
    Beagle would you ever hold this stock?
    Never say never but its extremely rare that I buy a stock in a well established downtrend. I note that very basic technical analysis, (selling when it broke down through the 100 day MA) would have got people out at ~ $20. When a confirmed bottom is in the share price and a new uptrend has emerged (as evidenced most likely for me by a break up through the 100 day MA) I will have another look at the fundamentals.

At this stage the best case scenario I can foresee is for a meaningful eps decline in FY21 followed by a a much slower rate of growth going forward. I won't pay a PE in the mid - late 20's for very slow growth. I believe in owning GARP stocks. Growth at a reasonable price. The metrics on this stock would need a pretty dramatic reset for me to own this again.

The extent of the insider selling and the way the 2021 downgrade process has been apparently so very carefully crafted to avoid any realistic chance of any insider trading action being successful is something else that on the face of it raises some serious concerns, at least in my mind and makes me very wary about this one in the future.
    Last edited by Beagle; 17-12-2020 at 01:52 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Hello123 View Post
    Hmm your right 557k shares being sold at 12.22 sitting there 40c below the next sell offer.
    Remember today is the day of option expires , so wouldn't be surprice if there is any big selling on the market.

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    Trading Halt until Monday 21/Dec.
    INTERESTING ...
    Do you read the other comments?

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I’m not convinced about the cult following. At least, not for me personally. I bought a long time ago when it was around 40 cents and held long before it was a popular or trendy stock. Never really looked at it again. Effectively bottom drawer it.

A few months ago I started looking and questioned future growth and competitors but inertia set in before I finished Investigating. I didn’t even lurk in these threads for barking dogs! That would probably have been a good time to sell but I didn’t so I will await the results and go from there.