sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    Lower Guidance might lead to higher SP also.
    Hope - trying to cover up or justify the FEAR.
    Last edited by Balance; 17-12-2020 at 03:14 PM.

November financial reports probably showed the ‘hoped for’ improvement didn’t happen.

So it’s back to basics and challenging /reviewing all internal forecasts taking into account updated knowledge on all drivers (input prices, selling prices, demand, forex etc etc etc ) and come up with a new forecast they can live with without being embarrassed in the future.

Been there, done that in the past

Tomm me old mate sometimes they end up with a higher forecast and you will be happy as .....but generally it ends in tears.
    Last edited by winner69; 17-12-2020 at 03:17 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

A serious question though, seems many have been convinced for months that downgrades come in 3’s , and with that being the case, if a downgrade is what eventuates, how much of that sentiment is already baked into the share price?
    I guess it depends how much of a downgrade, it could remove a bit of the uncertainty that has existed from those who were convinced of a downgrade happening. Be good to get that out of the way and start moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    That is not correct Beagle, you got called out by many of us for repeatedly bagging Couta.

And I agree with McPussPuss getting some kind of satisfaction from thinking some of us might loose money doesn't seem very Christian to me either
    Agreed on both counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregnz View Post
    Ain’t no way that Beagle could be Christian, but what’s that got to do with anything? What have I missed.
    Pass. 'tis the season I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    November financial reports probably showed the ‘hoped for’ improvement didn’t happen.

So it’s back to basics and challenging /reviewing all internal forecasts taking into account updated knowledge on all drivers (input prices, selling prices, demand, forex etc etc etc ) and come up with a new forecast they can live with without being embarrassed in the future.

Tomm me old mate sometimes they end up with a higher forecast and you will be happy as .....but generally it ends in tears.
    For the current market and what is happenning on the news , I guess , it is due to the halt on all the shipments and couldn't port "LOGISTICS" . Anyway the vaccines are rolling out the world should help to ease its congestions at no time.

Bad news is more likely but it could be good news too. And for some of us whose average cost is less than 4 bucks, it's not an issue at all

I always thought putting Babidge back in charge was a bad move and detrimental to the future of A2

Needed somebody with fresh eyes who could see where impending risks were and sort of be better prepared

At least he’s going soon ...Hearn needs to follow as well
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    For the current market and what is happenning on the news , I guess , it is due to the halt on all the shipments and couldn't port "LOGISTICS" . Anyway the vaccines are rolling out the world should help to ease its congestions at no time.
    ATM still a longterm hold so far, but keeping a cautious eye on their announcement. Wont be selling if its a short-term blimp.

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    Bad news is more likely but it could be good news too. And for some of us whose average cost is less than 4 bucks, it's not an issue at all
    Some of us also purchased big between $14-$15. I guess all depends what the announcement is, and if it’s a downgrade, how much of that sentiment is already baked into the share price.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

After reading the ATM reasons for Halt letter to ASX ...it seems its not just continuous process ...they claim they have become aware of this new information which requires them to revise the guidance . They need time to process this new information and further information in the pipeline ( maybe ) . It has to be some new regulation which has suddenly become an issue which needs time to assess its impact on their sales etc ?

Simple downgrades dont require market Halt calculations for so long ....Seems more substantial then that . Fingers crossed ...it can still be positive news 1/5 chance ...