sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    How many people here will still be thinking its a quality company to Hold and give it more time to come back . Or its better to get out at first opportunity thinking its old days will never come back

I know it happens to all companies but some quality ones like FPH MFT types come back to scale new highs after 1-3 years while others just keep going further down and down .

So what we think about ATM ....Long term hold or sell and buy FPH to recover loss in next 2-5 years ??
    Depends on the news.

Seems many here already know what the detail is in the yet to be released announcement. Already planning to sell when you don’t even know what the announcement will include. I’d suggest your probably best to sell out regardless of what the news is. Investing isn’t for you.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBull View Post
    @glasszon Wanting to sell before even digesting the information may suggest you could look at your reasons for buying this stock
    Didn't ASX already said it's due to an earning guidance downgrade? Happy to be proven wrong.

Biggest problem I have with ATM isn't about it's share performance, rather it is the share performance against the market portfolio. Most shares went up by 50%+ in the last 6 months, while ATM is going the other way. I know it's possible they will recover from this, but I don't want my capital to be tied down here when there are still plenty of opportunity from situation created by covid.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Hello123 View Post
    Depends on the news.
    One bad news should not change company quality criteria ....

Assuming the news is bad .

Quality of the management will decide if it can come back in the future or not ...So was more interested in that perspective of the people here please

Quote Originally Posted by glasszon View Post
    Didn't ASX already said it's due to an earning guidance downgrade? Happy to be proven wrong.

Biggest problem I have with ATM isn't about it's share performance, rather it is the share performance against the market portfolio. Most shares went up by 50%+ in the last 6 months, while ATM is going the other way. I know it's possible they will recover from this, but I don't want my capital to be tied down here when there are still plenty of opportunity from situation created by covid.
    No it didn’t say that. It said revised guidance. Didn’t say which way, we are all just interpreting it to be revised down. Who knows? It definitely didn’t even mention the word downgrade

Guru

Just back from a liquid lunch with old mates.

Read through the last 9 pages of posts, and still now none the wiser.

And here I was hoping that they had discovered A2 was a cure for Covid 19......

More Beer!!

Guru

Just to add to the nine pages of looking out at the horizon i suspect everyone is now glued to off shore horizons. More happening off shore in the auckland harbour prehaps..Except of course if you are over weight here. Might not be man on the moon but for little NZ its CLOSE. GDP wise it is a very impressive ratio to compete in such a big pond event.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 17-12-2020 at 04:37 PM.

Veteran novice

Is this a record for speculating about the reason for a halt to trading?

Guru

Maybe it's something bland like a board reshuffle hehe.

Investments

Lets start the competition ....The person whose reasons and updated guidance is closest to what company informs ...should be called ATM GEEK