sharetrader

I’m certainly watching with interest to see when people who are short on the stock start closing their positions. A lot of people will have their fingers on the trigger. Plus a lot of people now see far better value buying into the company or averaging down who also have their finger on the trigger for any sign of support or a change to a uptrend.
    Last edited by Gregnz; 20-12-2020 at 09:27 AM.

How many are still game enough to sell?

Disc. Currently down 30%..

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    Speculation only that KFL knew this was coming.

Cash would have be required for last weeks dividend payout and as only part of the cash required being covered by dividends received they would have to sell down some holdings. ATM could have been the chosen one which in hind sight was a good choice.
    If u read their latest monthly news letter ...they have specifically said that sales growth not happening as they thought it would so reducing position . They gave specific reason for reducing position which said exactly what downgrade quantified ...ie sales not as per expected track !!

Not saying they had insider info ...was suggesting following them maybe better idea then only mostly fake recommendations !!

Investments

Where SP will ATM becomes a value buy ?

8.50 or ....please ideas !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lion_graf View Post
    How many are still game enough to sell?

Disc. Currently down 30%..
    Personally, not looking to sell. My gut feeling is we will see a recovery, perhaps not to all time highs, but at least north of where we are. All it has done for me is extend the timeframe on how long I remain invested.
    I suspect many are in the same boat who don’t want to realise actual losses now and are going to hold onto their shareholding’s at this level.

I’m watching with interest what happens when eagerness to sell starts to lessen and those who are short on the stock start to close positions, that could very well have a positive impact on the share price like it has in previous years. If anything the fact so many are short on the stock at these levels is becoming more of a positive than a negative I feel as eventually they have to close the positions they have.

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Where SP will ATM becomes a value buy ?

8.50 or ....please ideas !!!
    Never trust a Internet forum for advice like that. Buy where you are comfortable. This isn’t going to be a short term investment, and whether you pay $8.50 or $11, is it really going to matter in 5 years?

Carmel Fisher told me years ago at a roadshow somewhere that there are a bunch of diy folk her build personal portfolios mirroring KFL. She said all well and good but KFL team frequently sell and buy portfolio stocks for various reasons not necessarily revealed and the 'wannabes' tend to be behind on the trend and the reasons why. It is also correct to assume that the atm sale may have been needed for divie cash because it has to come from somewhere. My question is - do the diy crowd pay themselves 2% nta per Quarter div tax free...and how do they fund it?.... selling of course.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Gregnz View Post
    Never trust a Internet forum for advice like that. Buy where you are comfortable. This isn’t going to be a short term investment, and whether you pay $8.50 or $11, is it really going to matter in 5 years?
    I am not looking to buy ...just trying to find at what consensus level of SP it seems value buy to most ...as that will most likely show the floor of SP

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by SPC View Post
    Carmel Fisher told me years ago at a roadshow somewhere that there are a bunch of diy folk her build personal portfolios mirroring KFL. She said all well and good but KFL team frequently sell and buy portfolio stocks for various reasons not necessarily revealed and the 'wannabes' tend to be behind on the trend and the reasons why. It is also correct to assume that the atm sale may have been needed for divie cash because it has to come from somewhere. My question is - do the diy crowd pay themselves 2% nta per Quarter div tax free...and how do they fund it?.... selling of course.
    Most of the 2% divvy comes as new shares at 3% discount ...around 65% ...so no need to cash out full dividend payouts ...secondly was just suggesting that as they have actual money in the game so knowing what they doing is more helpful knowledge about short term trajectory of the stock rather then only paper recommendations of brokers .

They hinted at this downgrade coming which many here were also saying ...they actually acted on their belief and sold 500,000 shares even at depressed SP of 14 !

I take the cash every time. I'll buy at the time and price of my choosing. Like March/April 2020. Not now.