sharetrader
    Guru

Balance "Guess it shows that pertinent information relating to how a company is actually & really doing can be gleaned from simple everyday things!"

When ones mind is busy following world events simple check on inventory slip ones mind.

Bike shop supplies from china still OUT of STOCK.

Not so A2 Milk. Prehaps there have been problem shipping? and it has lead to a supply build up combined with slower sales via third party. But surely in this day and age the inventory shipping levels on databases are easy to look up every day, every hour and see where your product is in the supply chain.

Obviously management does not have access to a live Dashboard of product stock shipments.

Production run lag times lead to a lumpy supply chains.

Therefore sales forecasts by management may also be LUMPY.

Opening up other markets may be a new goal. Arab market? European Market? Japan?
    Last edited by Waltzing; 21-12-2020 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    Balance "Guess it shows that pertinent information relating to how a company is actually & really doing can be gleaned from simple everyday things!

Obviously management does not have access to a live Dashboard of product stock shipments.
    And speaking of observations:

Just came back from supermarket and thought I would check out IF section.

Karicare A2 - $31.99 vs ATM - $44.00

Can recall Karicare was $33.95 before so looks like Danone is moving to clear stock first?
    Last edited by Balance; 21-12-2020 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Norwest View Post
    Serious question,

Does the ATM "A2 infant formula" product have any technology/secret formula etc are protected via IP regarding its infant formula that make it substantially better and a reason to buy vs. something like Karicare A2, Nestle A2 etc or any of the other branded A2 IF products?

Or is it just marketing/branding that their infant formula has as far as IP goes?
    a little bit kind of - not really though hahah - thats my view but others will disagree.

this has all been covered so if you are serious then read the threads (SML as well) .
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Investments

[QUOTE=bull....;863820]$10 support in aus if it breaks new lows coming .... lets go boys[/QUOTE

Not breaking your 10 support ....if it holds then bounce to 12.40 ??

Guru

"Danone " doing a lot to go carbon neutral as well. 40% market share in NZ..

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Those prices are his valuations for today - the 2030 bit is how out projected cash flows our for and then discounted back into what they are worth today

He seems to use a 10% discount rate so his base case is essentially saying if you bought today at $12.47 and his assumptions turned out right you'd get 10% pa return

Pretty impressive presentation - have you thought about what A2's sales growth might be over the next 5 and 10 years?
    Hey Winner, really appreciate it and sharing what I've learnt from you from many years of lurking on this forum.

Hope you guys enjoyed the video, cheers.
    I make videos on YouTube.

[QUOTE=alokdhir;863827]
    Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    $10 support in aus if it breaks new lows coming .... lets go boys[/QUOTE

gave it crack , still early in the day
    one step ahead of the herd

https://www.smh.com.au/business/comp...11-p55khj.html

"David understands the Chinese business culture, understands the way they do business, understands the importance of partnerships and relationships…and it's those qualities that transfer into our business," he said.
    Mr Bortolussi is currently group president, international innerwear at HanesBrands, the underwear and activewear business. In 2016 Hanes bought Pacific Brands, owner of the famous Bonds brand.
    "He took a business (Pacific Brands) that was close to moribund really and saw that the intrinsic value in that company, which had to be exploited, was in its brands. And (he) took those brands and enlivened them and that drove ultimately the retail strategy, and that's what attracted Hanes," Mr Hearn said

Quote Originally Posted by JW Invests View Post
    Hey Winner, really appreciate it and sharing what I've learnt from you from many years of lurking on this forum.

Hope you guys enjoyed the video, cheers.
    Good video, well done. I like your bearish case but how this plays out is anyone's guess. I believe downgrades come in three's and its highly likely we'll see another one before FY21 is done and dusted. Welcome to the forum.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

[QUOTE=alokdhir;863827]
    Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    $10 support in aus if it breaks new lows coming .... lets go boys[/QUOTE

the $10 held taking off now , i do day trades so ignore my commentary unless you doing the same , im short long term still
    one step ahead of the herd