sharetrader

Competition is a good thing, it often expands markets. I’ve mentioned before, but at the risk of being shot down for this comment, perhaps it’s time A2 introduce a budget brand. Difficult to do without cannibalising existing sales, but would be better competition for lower priced product. There will always be a market for premium formula at premium prices, but perhaps for a chunk of the market this is out of reach.
    NZ is already known for having the cheapest cost to farm and manufacture dairy, and additional volume overall would help A2 through further economies of scale.

Tell that to all the insto's and investors , too late for now , they love A2M . and with my personal experiment with ATM, I also love this premium brand products which are helping my nephew with autism.
    Told you to buy in the dip, you are eager to get in aren't you? this Sp is still ridiculous cheap never late to get in.
    Last edited by tomm; 22-12-2020 at 03:50 PM.

Well done to all investors whom weren't panic and picked at $10.50+.
    Last edited by tomm; 22-12-2020 at 03:50 PM.

It works for Apple,many phones & devices are rated equal...but they keep pumping them out and people keep buying them.
    The Asian psyche drives them to covet expensive brands and exclusivity...having a tin of A2 on the bench at home lets the other mummies know they can afford the best for their little ones.
    That is why most exclusive european brands whether it be cars,watches,clothing have been saved by the asian markets.Over the years I have visited HKG,you would see european tourists at the market buying knock offs,whilst the asian tourists were queueing to get into the Louis Vuitton stores etc.

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    Well done to you tom

As I said before in a few weeks time when share price is above 15 bucks again everybody will saying what was all the fuss about
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Well done to you tom

As I said before in a few weeks time when share price is above 15 bucks again everybody will saying what was all the fuss about
    Regarding Left or Right fuss , I do feel good with my pick at $10.80 yesterday and more today top up for my holding.
    Last edited by tomm; 22-12-2020 at 03:55 PM.

https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=A2M

61m shares shorted 16 December - day before the trading halt.

Some serious money made there so will not be surprising to have some short coverings today.

At the risk of sounding a bit dumb, can anyone enlighten me with how a share buy back works? At what point would the company have to disclose this has occurred, I assume we wouldn’t know until it had happened?

What effect would this have on earnings per share. Am I on the right track in thinking eps increases because less shares are in the market?

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=A2M

61m shares shorted 16 December - day before the trading halt.

Some serious money made there so will not be surprising to have some short coverings today.
    I thought that was the total number of shares shorted. 8.2% of the total shares on issue?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    People keep saying this sort of thing as if it is all over.
    Go back and you find 'well done buying at $18 or $19' etc
    Is the downward fall over or is it taking a breather (a dead cat bounce)?