sharetrader

https://portal.milfordasset.com/new...-sights-of-cashed-up-private-equity-investors
    A2 Milk may be in the sights of cashed up private equity investors

Rebecca Howard

rebecca@businessdesk.co.nz
    Tue, 29 Dec 2020
    Cashed-up private equity players will be on the prowl in 2021 as they look to get the biggest bang for their buck, with A2 Milk a potential target.......

Mr Moderator

I am assuming the banning of Mr Beagle is some kind of joke in poor taste.
    If not, please consider that this forum needs Mr Beagle more than he needs us. Amho

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Mr Moderator

I am assuming the banning of Mr Beagle is some kind of joke in poor taste.
    If not, please consider that this forum needs Mr Beagle more than he needs us. Amho

Jack you might want to choose your words more carefully.

Two things stand out, 1) some ATM holders suffered huge losses recently at least on paper, and 2) Vince does not put temp bans on posters without good reason & usually only as a last resort.
    We need to show some respect and restraint towards those who are suffering big losses, some of the repetitive posts though possibly unintended, could have been interpreted as verging on gloating & scorn.

And just in case you jump to wrong conclusion, I only have a tiny (1%) holding of ATM just out of interest more than anything.
    And have never complained about anyone on ST.

If you get offended by anything beagle said then you are a p****y

It appears beagle is not anymore a subscribed member to share trader (I can't see his name anymore in the members list).

I have no knowledge of the underlying reasons and whether it was him or the moderator making this decision,
    but whatever it is - it is a sad day for share trader.

Yes, beagle used to be loud and sometimes potentially somewhat abrasive, but his knowledge and his willingness to share spot on research was one of the reasons (not just) for me to visit share trader on a regular basis and discuss issues with him.

Whatever happened - I do hope that beagle or his reincarnation of beagle will come back soon. Roger, we miss you!
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Dilettante

Vince owns this website and from time to time enforces the rules with temporary bans, so lets just back off and let him run his business. Beagle and all other users accept the rules when we sign up. Beagle is enjoying the festive season with his family and having a breather from ST. I am hopeful he will return when he is ready. I suggest we bring this thread back to ATM.
    Last edited by iceman; 29-12-2020 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Vince owns this website and from time to time enforces the rules with temporary bans, so lets just back off and let him run his business. Beagle and all other uses accept the rules when we sign up. Beagle is enjoying the festive season with his family and having a breather from ST. I am hopeful he will return when he is ready. I suggest we bring this thread back to ATM.
    This is a great website and Vince does a great job - thanks Vince. I look forward to Beagle returning.

I hope Roger is at sea with his missus and that he is "lurking" from time to time. As far as I know, Vince has never banned anyone permanently, and I hope when beagle's ban expires, he will return - dried off, refreshed and smelling wonderful.

Solid recovery of A2 shareprice continues

Today’s close 1222 is 17% above recent low

Going well I reckon
    Last edited by winner69; 29-12-2020 at 07:28 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    I hope Roger is at sea with his missus and that he is "lurking" from time to time. As far as I know, Vince has never banned anyone permanently, and I hope when beagle's ban expires, he will return - dried off, refreshed and smelling wonderful.
    A number of people have been banned permanently.
    Others have not been able to sign in.
    A good few have received temporary bans.
    While the most knowledgeable poster ever ,Phraedus, left because of harassment from knockers.
    Last edited by percy; 29-12-2020 at 07:45 PM.