sharetrader
    Investments

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    The ‘debacle’ with Hrdlicka was Hearn (and suppose the board agreed) firing her because she was moving too fast.

Bringing back Babidge as a ‘caretaker CEO’ was an even bigger debacle. He shouldn’t have stayed away ...he had done his job well but as a caretaker it was always going to end in tears. Boards should not make decisions on sentiment.

The damage caused because of those decisions was starting to show before Covid - it will take years (if ever) to get back on track to greatness.

I feel sorry for this guy David ... a weak Chairman and a company that’s lost it compass big time.

That’s how I see it anyway.
    Fully agree with u ...New shorters did not let it go over 12.50 as it was too mouth watering levels for a company which is at best a 50/50 gamble ...

Classic bounce and reversal to previous peak levels ...further price action will disclose which way the market is leaning ...if closes below 10.91 then pretty negative SP levels ahead

Always trust the combined wisdom of the market ...it collectively knows the best ...IMHO

If the market knows best why do we all buy individual shares instead of just purchasing ETF’s... really makes you think.

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Fully agree with u ...New shorters did not let it go over 12.50 as it was too mouth watering levels for a company which is at best a 50/50 gamble ...

Classic bounce and reversal to previous peak levels ...further price action will disclose which way the market is leaning ...if closes below 10.91 then pretty negative SP levels ahead

Always trust the combined wisdom of the market ...it collectively knows the best ...IMHO

SP levels ahead will be determined by news and updates released by the company or by speculations and manipulations in case of absence of such news. The beauty of shorting game is it could go either way and with the first sign of good news shorters will push price well above 12.50 in no time

Quote Originally Posted by James108 View Post
    If the market knows best why do we all buy individual shares instead of just purchasing ETF’s... really makes you think.
    Two words - Warren Buffett

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by James108 View Post
    I wish I had purchased NZG instead of ATM ...lol

But I was referring to current SP trend of any share ...which is the result of the combined market's wisdom about that share !!
    Last edited by alokdhir; 11-01-2021 at 04:01 PM.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by xp04 View Post
    SP levels ahead will be determined by news and updates released by the company or by speculations and manipulations in case of absence of such news. The beauty of shorting game is it could go either way and with the first sign of good news shorters will push price well above 12.50 in no time
    Will see in future who wins ...I said its a gamble with at best 50/50 chance of either side winning ...U have chosen Bulls it seems !!

No position at present in ATM .

Will see in future who wins ...I said its a gamble with at best 50/50 chance of either side winning ...U have chosen Bulls it seems !!

No position at present in ATM .
    What future are we talking about? A week, month, year, five years? I do not gamble, but I do invest and I have been investing in this particular company for nearly a decade now and have seen it all.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by xp04 View Post
    What future are we talking about? A week, month, year, five years? I do not gamble, but I do invest and I have been investing in this particular company for nearly a decade now and have seen it all.
    Best utilisation of your investable funds and its future growth I was referring to ...

Even WHS has come back to 3 $ after 7 years ...lol

Best utilisation of your investable funds and its future growth I was referring to ...

Even WHS has come back to 3 $ after 7 years ...lol
    I remember selling WHS at over $7 ....TWICE

Good trades they were
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I remember selling WHS at over $7 ....TWICE

Good trades they were
    They were good as current SP is $ 3 ...wud have been bad if it was FPH sold at $ 15 just 2 years back