sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Slothbear View Post
    Wow so chief people officer Lisa snaking back to Virgin following pide piper Jane.
    Probably realised new guy going to bring his ‘team’ on board

More upheaval at A2 HQ
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Tomtom View Post
    Actually art has very strict rules.
    Maybe, can you name one?

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
    Maybe, can you name one?
    I can’t think of any. Picasso and his mates might have thrown the rule book in the Bin.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
    Maybe, can you name one?
    How about;

Rule #1 - There are no rules.
    Rule #2 - Any rule can be broken (I think Picasso said this)
    Last edited by Leftfield; 21-01-2021 at 12:22 PM.

Milk Containing A2 β-Casein ONLY, as a Single Meal, Causes Fewer Symptoms of Lactose Intolerance than Milk Containing A1 and A2 β-Caseins in Subjects with Lactose Maldigestion and Intolerance: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Crossover Trial

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33348621/

This is from National Library of Medicine.

Effects of milk containing only A2 beta casein versus milk containing both A1 and A2 beta casein proteins on gastrointestinal physiology, symptoms of discomfort, and cognitive behavior of people with self-reported intolerance to traditional cows' milk

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27039383/

Now I can understand and firmly confident to say A2 Milk indeed is helping my Autism cousin despite they big pharmac don't want to make it big or letting people know , no wonder A2 Milk is getting so popular as more and more consumers are aware of it by their own experiments.
    The future will tell , A2 Milk will replace the traditional so they called milk.
    Last edited by tomm; 21-01-2021 at 12:23 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    The future will tell , A2 Milk will replace the traditional so they called milk.
    If a small minority of people are better off with A2 (or A1 free) milk and A1 milk producing cows produce more milk than A2 producing cows (hence produce cheaper milk (which is how 'common' milk became A1 dominant)) do you really think A2 will replace A1 rather than supplement it for those who need it?

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    If a small minority of people are better off with A2 (or A1 free) milk and A1 milk producing cows produce more milk than A2 producing cows (hence produce cheaper milk (which is how 'common' milk became A1 dominant)) do you really think A2 will replace A1 rather than supplement it for those who need it?
    In the world with full of misleading nowaday , people need to experiment for themselves instead of listening to those scientific approval... it's just dragging us to work generations by generations and spending on things which you can have it for free surrounding us, they will come to limit your "free" sources and making us working and spending on their so called scientific approval. I think at the moment the millennia tend to lean and bases on informations which they are provided instead of aware and experiments the life like us use to be. There will be another problem when they do approved A2 Milk is the milk. For now the facts will just be ignored but will be popular amongst the smart people.

Remember cows use to have only A2 but by some how it is genetics changed for some reasons we do not know.
    The autism's rate is rocket from 1 to 1000 children to 1 in 54 children with in 10 years for some reason , we do not know.
    But for some reason, they do have data on how much you earn/ where you are, what you type, how much water you use/day...!
    Last edited by tomm; 21-01-2021 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    ... I am retiring from guard dog duties on any share I don't own and that specifically also includes, (but is certainly not limited too) Synlait....

...I remain happy to opine on any company in which I have a financial interest.
    It would be beneficial to others, and possibly yourself if that was extended to companies you are researching / reviewing with a view to potential future investment, or have recently decided to sell out of.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    In the world with full of misleading nowaday , people need to experiment for themselves instead of listening to those scientific approval... it's just dragging us to work generations by generations and spending on things which you can have it for free surrounding us, they will come to limit your "free" sources and making us working and spending on their so called scientific approval. I think at the moment the millennia tend to lean and bases on informations which they are provided instead of aware and experiments the life like us use to be. There will be another problem when they do approved A2 Milk is the milk. For now the facts will just be ignored but will be popular amongst the smart people.

Remember cows use to have only A2 but by some how it is genetics changed for some reasons we do not know.
    The autism's rate is rocket from 1 to 1000 children to 1 in 54 children with in 10 years for some reason , we do not know.
    But for some reason, they do have data on how much you earn/ where you are, what you type, how much water you use/day...!
    A bit hard to read!
    I wasn't suggesting that A2 didn't have benefits for certain groups of people but had singled out your idea that A2 will replace 'traditional' milk.

The genetics didn't change - rather they found certain cow breeds produced more milk so selected them, just so happened that those breeds produced predominantly A1 milk.