sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    its getting hammered today , must be the all that chat on emissions from steak causing people to worry over how many cows NZ will end up with once ardern and shaw BBQ a few
    I'd say not that many. Setting up a coal BBQ takes time....

Quote Originally Posted by causecelebre View Post
    3 years in government and they have delivered bugger all on their big promises - don't hold your breath. A lot of talk but no action.

Miss Popularity at all costs Cindy will talk big but back down last minute.
    Last edited by Balance; 02-02-2021 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by causecelebre View Post
    Yep, you got it. Coal powered BBQ's instead of natural gas. And instead of exploring for methanol off our coastline, we will ask China to manufacture it for us by burning coal and sending the methanol to us using a Diesel powered ship.

And nail in the coffin, we will close down Tiwai point, after all we don't want them making the worlds cleanest aluminium here using renewable hydro power, we would prefer other countries burn coal to power their aluminium smelters.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    3 years in government and they have delivered bugger all on their big promises - don't hold your breath. A lot of talk but no action.

If it wasn't for their Covid response, what have they actually delivered, nothing!

Every which way I look, most things are worse, housing affordability, crime, gangs, child poverty, state house waiting list, etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregnz View Post
    If it wasn't for their Covid response, what have they actually delivered, nothing!

Every which way I look, most things are worse, housing affordability, crime, gangs, child poverty, state house waiting list, etc etc.
    Going to get worse - for eg. I was at a meeting last week to discuss affordable housing and the best that Kainga Ora (Housing Corp) could offer was heaps of excuses!

plenty of drugs to give your cows soon to reduce there emmissions .... wonder if they will list the side effects? might upset the a2 proteins
    one step ahead of the herd

You missed out Education which has been in the news the past week due to our poor standards. This combined list used to be the measure on which we judged our politicians. Now Joe Public seem to turn a blind eye to it all..

Guru

Going to get worse - for eg. I was at a meeting last week to discuss affordable housing and the best that Kainga Ora (Housing Corp) could offer was heaps of excuses!
    And this has what to do with ATM?
    Maybe move your conversation to a more appropriate thread.

Chip in to get things moving faster

https://www.labour.org.nz/our-record

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    And this has what to do with ATM?
    Maybe move your conversation to a more appropriate thread.
    Relevance :

Started with concern that government's pronouncements on climate change are going to impact on dairy sector and ATM in particular (as pertinent to this thread).

Followed up with no need for concerns as this government is all talk and no action.

Reaffirmed with its dismal record on delivering bugger all on housing, education, child poverty, climate change etc etc etc.

Get the point?