sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I consistently held ATM over many years to ride it up to $13 in early 2018 and consistently done much better elsewhere since then We're done.
    ....and you did well with the other white gold stock in Synlait as well didn’t ......before they headed down the pink path eh.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    This is turning into a very nasty thread with personal attacks - and not even ATM related.

Any chance we could go to discussing ATM, please?

Strange times indeed ...... bull seems the only one on topic

I think A2 announcement will be pretty good and in no time at all the share price will be back to $14 plus

However when it gets to $14 the 30MA will still be less and some will have missed out.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    ....and you did well with the other white gold stock in Synlait as well didn’t ......before they headed down the pink path eh.
    yes beagles done some good trading
    one step ahead of the herd

Hahahahaha ..........people should read the thread

Strange times indeed ...... bull seems the only one on topic

I think A2 announcement will be pretty good and in no time at all the share price will be back to $14 plus

However when it gets to $14 the 30MA will still be less and some will have missed out.
    Expecting a new CEO to come in and update with good news after a disastrous 6 months?

Don’t think so.
    Last edited by Balance; 19-02-2021 at 02:02 PM.

Yes please

Jamie
    This is turning into a very nasty thread with personal attacks - and not even ATM related.

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    probably some shorts want out before results ... just in case?
    As you'll well know, sometimes the shorts trigger the squeeze themselves, trying to beat others to the draw.

Now within a week of fresh company news (and associated insider leaks, which seem so common in these antipodean markets), the risk of getting caught on the wrong side of the trade is rising exponentially. Of course some shorts will be closing out their positions. Then a few more, then some more...

On your marks, get set...

Last edited by HKG2301; 19-02-2021 at 02:07 PM.

Well said. I will never understand why this thread makes some posters so emotional/defensive/aggressive

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Expecting a new CEO to come in and update with good news after a disastrous 6 months?

Don’t think so.
    I guess it depends what you consider good news?. I'm certainly not expecting bad news. I might be proven wrong, but I'd be very surprised to see a 3rd downgrade of FY guidance. It also depends what the market has 'priced in' with the current SP. Has the market priced in a 3rd downgrade, which may or may not eventuate. What happens if there isn't a 3rd downgrade? (I know the saying downgrades come in threes, but these downgrades are covid related, so rather difficult to use previous trends to determine the future when a one in one hundred year event is the cause).

The data available in the marketplace suggests a recovery is underway, corporate daigou increasing, milk powder exports from NZ to China increasing significantly, lockdowns in Australia are over for the time being, and the vaccine is now being widely distributed. Personal opinion, but the worst is behind us.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I consistently held ATM over many years to ride it up to $13 in early 2018 and consistently done much better elsewhere since then We're done.
    Here I totally agree that U were consistently anti ATM in the last 6-8 months and was always advising its going down and down it went ...Good call here !!