sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Ohdoyle View Post
    Will be interesting to see what those shorting do today. That's another que to watch. I wonder whether they have been exiting their positions or doubling down. Guess I will find out next week.

I sold most my position this morning at a loss of 15 percent.

I mainly purchased this on the back of morning star analysis. The contrarion in me decided morning star cant be wrong about every stock. Haha but looks like they proved me wrong.

I kept 300 shares just for curiosities sake. I think that's the biggest loss I have ever turned from paper to real. It definitely hurts but serves me right for investing in something I had no real conviction for or insight into.
    This is pretty much my exact story but it played out on the 2nd downgrade and I sold the lot. I moved the funds to other stocks and made back the loss plus heaps more.

If like you say you don't have any conviction you'll feel much better for flushing the dunny and moving on IMO.

If you like A2 and believe in the company you will be content with holding and buying more.

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    not as if they are going to go bust , the million dollar question though is what is a good price to top up ?
    Well, considering I've topped up various times between $20 and $13, I think the million dollar answer is "I have absolutely no idea".

Be Greedy when others are fearfull...
    Warren Buffett.
    Last edited by tomm; 25-02-2021 at 11:24 AM.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Maybe after Australia open ...our folks in NZ are always more optimistic ...lol

But IMHO it will slowly grind down to earlier projected levels of $ 9 based on TA
    I was thinking slow grind to $ 9 ...but it reached there in 15 minutes ...looks like ATM investors believe in fast action either way ..

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    Be Greedy when others are fearfull...
    Warren Buffett.
    Thats what I am doing to FPH ...maybe need do to ATM too, soon ...Need direct link between RBNZ and my account though

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    If you like A2 and believe in the company you will be content with holding and buying more.
    That's very true as some early holders are basically free-held or close too a bit like a shorter in reverse.

Add a few when SP goes south watching the panic without fear of losses.

... have power to make you great

Its time i quit this company ... fishing in another (effluent) pond so to speak and switching to fonterra fsf instead. This morning they issued a small rise in eps outlook... who would have thought this six months ago.

40% down and looking to drop further. I was seriously considering exiting yesterday and couldn't bring myself to do it. I guess I'll continue to hold for the next 3-4 years 😕

Been a great trading stock this morning $$

IMO

Hope you're not being influenced by Couta on H/C. He is great example why not to have all/most of your eggs in one basket.