sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Hope you're not being influenced by Couta on H/C. He is great example why not to have all/most of your eggs in one basket.
    Have a very diversified portfolio. Bought a decent sized chunk of ATM this morning at $9.17, offloaded them at $9.80. Hence a great trading stock this morning.

the aussies are not happy with this result
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Hope you're not being influenced by Couta on H/C. He is great example why not to have all/most of your eggs in one basket.
    Yet strangely nobody was saying this from 2016 through to 2020.

Results not good but pretty much exactly as we expected. Going to have to wait for august to really see how thing are. Have increased my holding this morning at a good price. In this for the long run.

is interesting to wonder in an alternate universe how things would’ve gone with Jaynes strategy but neither here nor there. I truly do feel the difference drinking A2 and I drink a lot of it. I see a long runway for growth in china but I see some trials and tribulations over the next 1 to 2 years before we see the light and be rewarded

Quote Originally Posted by porkandpuha View Post
    Stock was on an uptrend vs a clear & accelerating downtrend in the last 5 months.

Two faced comes to mind. Happy to take advice when times are good, gee if they had put all their eggs in one basket and bought into ATM in 2016, those were impressive returns!! When those good times change as a result of a one in one hundred year event (pandemic), suddenly that advice changes. Many are two faced unfortunately, happy to take the advice when it works in their favour, but happy to dish out the criticism when times change.

Frankly to say, a2 is quite honest. AUS/NZ sales down over 30% because of daigou disruption. If this part could be recovered, A2 would be still an excellent company to invest.

And as I said earlier, amazing trading stock today! Incredible. Crickey, at this rate, I might be able to almost eliminate the losses I had from the parcel of shares I bought at $15.06.
    Last edited by Gregnz; 25-02-2021 at 12:35 PM.

IMO

Its a basic golden rule of investing p&p, being diversified. My risk and reward situ is more to protect my gains rather then taking huge risks at this point/age in my life. Longterm it may come right . I hold a tiny parcel in my portfolio and will review whether to keep it or sell.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Gregnz View Post
    Two faced comes to mind. Happy to take advice when times are good, gee if they had put all their eggs in one basket and bought into ATM in 2016, those were impressive returns!! When those good times change as a result of a one in one hundred year event (pandemic), suddenly that advice changes. Many are two faced unfortunately, happy to take the advice when it works in their favour, but happy to dish out the criticism when times change.
    Great way to make $1000,000 ,start with $5,000,000. Hope its your own money your'e gambling with and you dont take anyone else down with you, but hey who cares.