sharetrader
Page 204 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 1041541942002012022032042052062072082142543047041204 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 23755

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=10834725

New Zealand fresh milk prices are high because we are paying an equivalent international milk powder market price. Milk here is value added and exported, why would any company sell it in local supermarkets at all unless they could get a similar export level gross margin.

Edit: Permeate contains lactose and a1 protien, so you get a nice double dose in your cheap milk.

Wow, this article is super negative on milk permeate - jesus "snot like substance" blinkin heck its only liquid form milk sugars + minerals which are extracted in production of whey protein concentrate (WPC) or Milk Protein Concentrate (MPC). Better than them dumping it.

Off topic I know but interesting to see such a one sided perspective.
    Last edited by The Grinch; 21-10-2014 at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    Why would ATM ever want to crack the NZ market, they have shown no interest in re-negotiating the Fresha agreement, nor should they, the market is small, and they can and are making considerably more by value adding a2 milk as infant formula and exporting it.
    Totally agree, MAC. Besides, it's preferable to avoid a direct confrontation with Fonterra in Fonterra's home territory which would be mutually destructive. Let sleeping dogs lie in NZ.

Banned

And NT, if they ever get to a point where they have maxed out the export market for a2 infant formula, and let's face it that's probably a few if not many years away, the next product of the rank with the next highest gross margin is very probably a2 milk processed into a2 whey protein concentrate (WPC) for export.

Imagine that market of really quite health focused gym going folk wanting a2 rather than a1 WPC.

Here comes the big buying at 58 cents . $1.00 by XmasXmas

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jasemc View Post
    Here comes the big buying at 58 cents . $1.00 by XmasXmas
    Yeah, got the same feeling yesterday and positive agm next month up up an away.

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Significant volume* at a higher price today. Isn't that usually the point TAers get excited about?

You might need to sell some of those BRM and buy ATM instead Winner.

* Still no SSH from either side

Quote Originally Posted by nextbigthing View Post
    Significant volume* at a higher price today. Isn't that usually the point TAers get excited about?

You might need to sell some of those BRM and buy ATM instead Winner.

* Still no SSH from either side
    Go back a few posts ....Hoop has already shot me for being stupid but I happy with this going to 60 cents and then 70 cents and then overshooting my value of 69 cents to 80 cents and then 90 cents and maybe even a buck sooner than later if the big takeover happens

Whats this BRM you mention

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Go back a few posts ....Hoop has already shot me for being stupid but I happy with this going to 60 cents and then 70 cents and then overshooting my value of 69 cents to 80 cents and then 90 cents and maybe even a buck sooner than later if the big takeover happens

Whats this BRM you mention
    I think he meant BMW

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy415 View Post
    I think he meant BMW
    Negative, Barramundi - ticker BRM.

Quote Originally Posted by nextbigthing View Post
    Negative, Barramundi - ticker BRM.
    still think he meant BMW, roumoured winner has a few