sharetrader

I'm sure he has,there are traders and there are LTH's...i'd have more respect if he said I make money out this moving up and down,so be open that you are going to hit on any opportunity to talk this down during a down cycle before you buy back in...
    Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    He has made more money with this stock trading it both ways ...Not just stubbornly believing it can move in one direction that is UP ...

So he sure does love ATM as it moves big both ways

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    For your own benefit, read through my full posting :

It's all about reading the 'body' language of the brokers and analysts - because the most lucrative aspect of stockbroking is not about making the right calls, but generating brokerage from clients' trading, profits from proprietary trading and above all else, corporate & investment banking (as in IPOs, placements, underwriting, M&A - meaning keeping onside with the corporates).

Which is why you will hardly ever see a broker put a 'SELL' on any stock - unless it is indeed dire or crystal clear the company is in decline.

https://www.marketscreener.com/quote...329/consensus/

The consensus forecast and target price of ATM from brokers over the last year mirror the share price - conclusively proving that brokers follow the company rather than the other way round, as a general rule.

But for thew first time, we are seeing a major divergence with two brokers, Citi & Bell Porter, downgrading's ATM earnings and target sp well below consensus - a major development imo.
    From what I have read of many posts over the years,Sam Teeger @ Citi & Bell POTTER,have regularly drawn ire for being outliers,going against consensus.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby View Post
    I'm sure he has,there are traders and there are LTH's...i'd have more respect if he said I make money out this moving up and down,so be open that you are going to hit on any opportunity to talk this down during a down cycle before you buy back in...
    You are being naive, Ruby.

A multi-billion dollar market cap stock like ATM is driven 100% by the institutional market - we are but little minnows in the overall scheme of things when it comes to anybody here or any posting impacting on the sp.

Take that onboard for starters, because it's clear you do not understand that fact and you may actually start to make the right decision.

Another poster who would be saving himself a lot of grief if he had taken note of the warnings.
    Adding smiley faces to your condescending remarks at posters really is an insight to your character mate ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby View Post
    Adding smiley faces to your condescending remarks at posters really is an insight to your character mate ...
    Pull my tail and I will react accordingly.

You are being naive, Ruby.

A multi-billion dollar market cap stock like ATM is driven 100% by the institutional market - we are but little minnows in the overall scheme of things when it comes to anybody here or any posting impacting on the sp.

Take that onboard for starters, because it's clear you do not understand that fact and you may actually start to make the right decision.
    Sorry,you misunderstood...I NEVER for a minute think that you could move the market,I just questioned your honesty around your postings and motivation,i.e you make money out of this going down and up,this share has been a traders dream if thats what you were into,every year like clock work,down ,then up,rinse & repeat..

Pull my tail and I will react accordingly.
    I wasn't pulling anything of yours,I just asked a question and you come back with "...another who should have listened..."

Should have listened to those of us who warned of a second & third downgrade, eh?
    Nobody listens to you. You lost all credibility and respect with the condescending posts.

Quote Originally Posted by porkandpuha View Post
    Nobody listens to you. You lost all credibility and respect with the condescending posts.
    In fairness, I think Beagle listens, but that’s about all.

Imagine being so in love of a stock that "it can do no wrong", even tho it has lost >50% of it's value from ATH in less than a year.
    Fanboyism is real.

Just sell it if you don't like it!
    I should've when it was dipping into the 15's, I guess I screwed up - at least I admit it when I made a (quite a few) bad calls!

I appreciate Balance and Beagle's input, gives us all a reality check and calling a turd a turd, instead of clutching to straws.