sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I'm not too sure how bull fits into the B Team

But then again the team/gang must have a had a pow wow this morning as bull seems to have convinced Beagle to have a close look at WHS

Now there's abig tip for you
    I've been thinking about it and mulling it over ever since the first profit upgrade and then the second upgrade has really got me scratching my head. Its absolutely nuts how they've milked the current retail environment. Can it continue, I don;t know but on a forward estimated PE of only 6 its pretty hard to resist having a punt again especially with TA looking so good.

Always better and safer to buy in an uptrend than a downtrend eh As much as I dislike going back to something that hasn't really worked before those numbers are absolutely stellar !!
    Last edited by Beagle; 02-03-2021 at 05:35 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

WOW..... ASX beat it to $9.65AUD = $10.33 NZD ! Unbelievable , love it! Wondering who have missed the boat...?
    Now..., how many down grades do you want...?
    Last edited by tomm; 02-03-2021 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregnz View Post
    Beagle you were brought up to listen to your elders no matter how condescending and derogatory they were with their discussion? I think times have moved on. Times have certainly changed. My parents brought me up to chart my own course in life, so far I'm quite content with how its going.
    Yes I’m sure many of you have been investing for a very very very long time, it doesn’t always mean your right. I know plenty of young people who could give the older generation a run for their money with many aspects in life, financial markets included.
    I guess some of us just choose to display our opinions differently without the need to repeat ourselves. I think we get the point that another downgrade is a very real possibility, after all we have been reminded as such on so so so many many occasions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I've been thinking about it and mulling it over ever since the first profit upgrade and then the second upgrade has really got me scratching my head. Its absolutely nuts how they've milked the current retail environment. Can it continue, I don;t know but on a forward estimated PE of only 6 its pretty hard to resist having a punt again especially with TA looking so good.

Always better and safer to buy in an uptrend than a downtrend eh
    ....and upgrades come in threes eh
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    ....and upgrades come in threes eh
    They probably do, I need to check with Balance
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    WOW..... ASX beat it to $9.65AUD = $10.33 NZD ! Unbelievable , love it! Wondering who have missed the boat...?
    Now..., how many down grades do you want...?
    Still in a confirmed downtrend - SP ways below MA50, MA100 and MA200. Sure - this could be the moment where the trend changes (at some stage it has to, hasn't it?), however - odds are not in your favor. Remember - the trend is your friend.

A2Mtrend.JPG

Anyway, good luck.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Still in a confirmed downtrend - SP ways below MA50, MA100 and MA200. Sure - this could be the moment where the trend changes (at some stage it has to, hasn't it?), however - odds are not in your favor. Remember - the trend is your friend.

A2Mtrend.JPG

Anyway, good luck.
    Gaps closure.

Good day on the ASX, but let's not get ahead. A2M still has a long way to come up and it's going to need a lot of good news to turn the tide. I'm holding for now, but it's also only a small % of my portfolio, so easy to do so. Currently I am down 17% on A2M.

https://www.goodreturns.co.nz/articl...for+2+Mar+2021

Infant formula exporter A2 Milk Company was driving the recovery today, rising 5.5% to $10.02.
    Trethewey said investors may have been encouraged by a filing to the NZX today which showed a top executive had not sold any shares, despite being in the post-earnings window where he was able.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Pegasus2000 View Post
    https://www.goodreturns.co.nz/articl...for+2+Mar+2021

Infant formula exporter A2 Milk Company was driving the recovery today, rising 5.5% to $10.02.
    Trethewey said investors may have been encouraged by a filing to the NZX today which showed a top executive had not sold any shares, despite being in the post-earnings window where he was able.
    Clutching at straws, when does the insiders trading window close? Rejoice then if he hasn’t sold. Market is too quick looking for any signs of positivity, follow the money, not the commentators here or anywhere else. Own your decisions, only you can make them.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Clutching at straws, when does the insiders trading window close? Rejoice then if he hasn’t sold. Market is too quick looking for any signs of positivity, follow the money, not the commentators here or anywhere else. Own your decisions, only you can make them.
    Yes, the boat is still shaking, better to wait......